Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #21
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default Re: WNTM War Season 1 DISCUSSION THREAD for Team Luke

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
Wow! Thanks so much!
Is there something wrong with there being a fire hydrant? I know that taking pictures while it's raining is sometimes frowned upon, but . . .
Actually, I don't think Splash Dragons breath fire. But this isn't the place for me to give a long explanation on dragons and such, so I shall say no more.
Since when was taking pictures in the rain frowned upon? xD You just have to be careful with where the raindrops are, so that they don't look weird in the picture.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #22
Call me Elf
Webkinz :)

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Lela2241
Since when was taking pictures in the rain frowned upon? xD You just have to be careful with where the raindrops are, so that they don't look weird in the picture.
I thought it was for some reason. IDK why.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

I mean, there are some cases where it would just be weird to have rain. But overall, I don't think so.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #24
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Yeah. Like if you were trying to portray a tropical island.
I liked it in my picture, though, since she's a Splash Dragon.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #25
Gifted

I think it rains on tropical islands once in a while. xD But yeah. Or if you're trying to portray a certain scene from a book or movie, having random rain would be strange.
Yep! And it fit well with the bubble, too. xD But you might want to be careful next time about not having water on her face... There's this drop over her sunglasses that's driving me insane. xD (I'm not sure if I mentioned that in your critique or not, but it's always good to keep in mind.)
Old 06-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
Call me Elf

I think it rains on tropical islands once in a while. xD But yeah. Or if you're trying to portray a certain scene from a book or movie, having random rain would be strange.
Yep! And it fit well with the bubble, too. xD But you might want to be careful next time about not having water on her face... There's this drop over her sunglasses that's driving me insane. xD (I'm not sure if I mentioned that in your critique or not, but it's always good to keep in mind.)
Good point. Though when I was trying to do "Sixteen Going on Seventeen", I was glad it rained.
There is? I'll definitely be more careful about that next time. IDK if you mentioned it in my critique or not either; I haven't seen it yet.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #27
Gifted

Well yeah, then it would be helpful. lol
Wait, you haven't gotten your critiques yet? Then how did you choose a team?
Old 06-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #28
Call me Elf

Well yeah, then it would be helpful. lol
Wait, you haven't gotten your critiques yet? Then how did you choose a team?
Wik said that Ciana had been chosen for two teams and the third available mentor hadn't gotten back to him yet, so I could either join one of those two teams now or wait and see what the third person had to say. I didn't feel like waiting, so I opted to join one of the two teams available, and I knew from your WNTM that you'd given me helpful critiques in the past, so I decided to join your team.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #29
Gifted

Oh, I understand. Sorry, I think you know more about what's happening now than I do. xD And I'm very glad you decided to join Luke's team! We'll certainly do our best to give you helpful critiques.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #30
Call me Elf

Totally ok. I should've realized you might not know about that, since you're not looking at the casting thread.
Closed

Tags
adamlevine<3, chico wishes da best!!!, erik, go team l! ♥team n, go team luke!~jennymang, gonna miss u guys-ellie, good luck all! ~team n, good luck from team divy, good luck from team divy!, good luck from team s, good luck team -kelsey, harriet likes this, hawk waz here, i'm cheering for you guys, jesus loves you!, rockstar wuz here too, thank you team divy <3, thanks team n too! <3, yay yay yay yay yay yay