Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default WNTM War Season 1 DISCUSSION THREAD for Team Luke

WNTM WAR
Team Luke
Discussion Thread

Purpose:
For members of Team Luke to assemble here and acquaint themselves with their mentor, and let him get to know their style and how they are as a model. This will also serve as the place for the mentor models to discuss the rounds' themes, brainstorm for collections, and for the mentors and models to offer suggestions for their teammate's pictures. Remember, while you're against your teammates in terms of you winning the competition, your team needs to work together in the rounds so as to beat the other teams, because there are advantages that will become apparent in the coming rounds.

RULES:

1. Any posts on this thread MUST pertain to the contest. No off topic chatter PERIOD. If I see it, it will be reported.
2. If you are NOT on Team Luke, you are NOT allowed to offer suggestions. If I see you offer suggestions on this thread, if you are in the contest, you will be handed a strike. Three strikes, you're out (disqualified). If you are not in the contest, your post will be reported.
3. If you are not on Team Luke, you may post things like "Good Luck!" and you can say "Nice Pictures." It is NOT alright for you to say "This would look better with different shoes" and things like it if you are not on Team Luke.

Contestants:
1. Cloudfur/Strawberry Cloud Leopard/male/TiaColette
2. Harmony/Persian Cat/female/allycat1112
3. Erik/Signature Ferret/male/webkinzlover400
4. Bailey/Signature Cow/female/hpfan9
5. Theodore/Porcupine/male/Elephant
6. Mango/lil' Gold and White Cat/female/babykittyricky
7. Ciana/Splash Dragon/female/ElfLover
8. Jubilee/Mutt/female/ForeverMe
9. Sean/Grizzly Bear/male/geros9
10. Ellie/Batik Elephant/female/punkin55555
11. Lumbre/Lion/male/copycat123
12. Dillzog/Chocolate Lab/male/hawk716
13. Melody/Harmony Puppy/female/ashleycutie01
14. Cole/Endangered Signature Bengal Tiger/male/Harriet

Last edited by wikylo; 07-10-2012 at 01:59 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default Re: WNTM War Season 1 DISCUSSION THREAD for Team Luke

Since wik has the first post, I'm just going to keep changing this one with new information, so that it doesn't get lost on the thread.

NEW ROUND IS UP!

I'm hoping everyone has already seen what our collection theme is going to be, but for those who haven't, we're going to be mixing masculine and feminine. Think about pairing the ballerina pieces with guy-ish style pieces, guy-ish colors.... It's up to you. Your entire outfit (besides the ballerina piece) doesn't need to be guy-ish.... Just enough that it'll get the idea across.

We still need a universal background! I was thinking maybe everyone could use the same walls and floors, and then add an item or two to help show their outfit theme?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I put together for assignments. I tried to give everyone the piece they most wanted, and then just guess what the other people might want. I know some of the clothing assignments can be switched, though. Basically, I just tried to have two of everything, and then the last one can be whichever.

For the outfits, I just sort of guessed what might work well with certain pets' personalities. But again, stuff can be traded and switched. I got kind of stumped for outfit themes by the end, so if anyone has a good suggestion for an outfit, please speak up! xD

If your assignment is in bold, it means that you have confirmed that you like it and feel you can work with it, and nothign can be changed about it without your consent. I also know that some people were confused about what exactly they needed to do for their assignment, so I'm adding more specifics for people who haven't already posted saying they like theirs.

Gabby/Sean: Top - Dressy Casual (That’s what I’m seeing your draft as…. If you were more thinking of it as something else, that’s fine, just let me know)

Kelsey/Bailey: Shoes – Dressy outfit (use a skirt or dress, please!)

Kyra/Erik: Pants - High fashion outfit

Harriet/Cole: Pants – Casual outfit (any season)

Elf/Ciana: Shirt – Work outfit

Steph/Mango: Shoes – Fun outfit (any season)
I see Mango as being totally fun and colorful, and I thought this would be a good assignment for her. I know it'll be a little trickier since she can't use quite as much color as normal, but I know you'll still figure it out.

Allycat/Harmony: Bow – Night on the town outfit
Harmony seems a little on the fancier side to me, so I think this might work well for her. It doesn't have to be insanely dressy, but it should be dressy enough that you could go pretty much anywhere in it. Try for something that could be worn to a fancy restaurant, but could also be worn for something a bit more casual. Just have some fun with it.

Paige/Jubilee: Bow – School outfit
Jubilee was actually one of the harder pets to pick for. xD I feel like the school outfit will let you keep her cute pastel style, and maybe make it a little more modern as well. It can be for any season, as long as it's school appropriate.

Hawk/Dillzog: Shirt or pants (you choose) – Travel outfit
Dillzog just seems like he's up for anything, so I thought travel might work well. Try to think about how comfortable it might be to wear (since you might have to sit on a plane or something in it), and how well it could transition to different activities for after.... Maybe try to bring in an explorer aspect or something.

Last edited by Lela2241; 08-20-2012 at 12:29 PM..
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

HEY Luke and team!!
I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO excited to be on this team and get to know you guys better!!!
~Mango

I'll post a bit about Mango's background after I take my shower

Last edited by babykittyricky; 06-17-2012 at 09:28 PM..
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

We're glad to have you, Steph and Mango!

I'm going to post some stuff tomorrow for you guys to do so I can get to know you better, so check for that, please!

Changed my mind.... I'm going to post a 'get to know you' thing tonight instead. xD

OK, so I'd really love it if you guys could each repost your casting picture for me (so I can connect the name to the picture). But this time, I'd like a description with it please, so I can get to know your model a bit better as well.

Hope that's not too much.

Last edited by Lela2241; 06-17-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Old 06-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Yeah Team Luke! Theo can post a little about himself tomorrow morning.
Elephant is offline Male
Old 06-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Yay Team Luke!

Here is Erik's casting picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

Erik is very powerful, sometimes overly dramatic, and adventurous guy. He comes from Egypt and claims to be descended from some powerful Egyptian pharaohs (his full name is Erik Ra) and worships Egyptian Gods. However, underneath the whole "I'm a powerful Egyptian prince and you better not get in my way" attitude, he really is a very sweet guy who can be a lot of fun if you give him the chance.
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #7
Gifted

Erik is quite the interesting guy! lol

Oh, and I forgot to say last night.... A giant THANK YOU to you all for picking Team Luke! It means a lot to us.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:59 AM   #8
Hy hello

allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!

Hey! Harmony is happy to be a part of Team Luke.
allycat1112 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
Gifted

And we're very glad to have you!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #10
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi there! I'm Ciana the Splash Dragon! I'm pretty new to modeling, so I'm still working on developing my style. I know that I really like those little ruffly skirts, though, especially since I'm the only one of Elf's models who can really pull them off well. (No legs works in my favor there!) Anyway, I'm hoping this contest will help me really develop my style.
ElfLover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adamlevine<3, chico wishes da best!!!, erik, go team l! ♥team n, go team luke!~jennymang, gonna miss u guys-ellie, good luck all! ~team n, good luck from team divy, good luck from team divy!, good luck from team s, good luck team -kelsey, harriet likes this, hawk waz here, i'm cheering for you guys, jesus loves you!, rockstar wuz here too, thank you team divy <3, thanks team n too! <3, yay yay yay yay yay yay