Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

Default Sophii's Season 1 Round 2 Discussion thread

Harriet, I'll post some pics later today so we can start to find something in common for our Spring assignment.
WetNose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Sophii's Season 1 Round 2 Discussion thread

Okay. I have to get some rough drafts for Emma's WNTM, but after that I'll get some work done with this.
Harriet is offline Female
Old 12-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

Sorry if this is a weird question, but is this thread meant for all partners? It's okay if not, but I'm just wondering so I can post a link to it on the main thread if so.
sophii8 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

I think it would be okay to share the thread if they all want to, since we're doing different seasons.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #5

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

I don't mind. If the others want to have a thread to work together without cluttering their VM page/inbox, they're welcome to use it.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #6
Happy Day of

PolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed success
PolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed success

View Post Originally Posted by Harriet
I don't mind. If the others want to have a thread to work together without cluttering their VM page/inbox, they're welcome to use it.
To late! LOL, me and Calsno are almost done
PolymerGirl is offline Female
Old 12-04-2013, 01:03 AM   #7
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by PolymerGirl
To late! LOL, me and Calsno are almost done
I saw yours - it's beautiful!

Harriet, here's a pose with Starla in her early spring picnic, the yellow sunshine in the painting represented in her dress and the weeds!
Click the image to open in full size.

And then this one, a little more exuberant about Spring:

Would it help if I posted the original painting? I have heard some of Piazzola's music and I agree with your description.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgStarla Yellow Muddy Spring.jpg (93.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpgStarla Exuberant Yellow Spring.jpg (71.1 KB, 63 views)
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #8
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

Alright everyone, the deadline is in three days. Feel free to ask for an extension if needed, but please don't procrastinate!
sophii8 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I saw yours - it's beautiful!

Harriet, here's a pose with Starla in her early spring picnic, the yellow sunshine in the painting represented in her dress and the weeds!

And then this one, a little more exuberant about Spring:

Would it help if I posted the original painting? I have heard some of Piazzola's music and I agree with your description.
As a WNTM picture (without seeing the painting), I really like the second one, Janet. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet- schoolwork has been pretty crazy lately. I might need to ask Sophie for a short extension. It might help if I could see the painting, but if it's too much trouble I can always look it up. I'm hoping to definately sit down for a it on Saturday and work on this, since tomorrow I'll be super busy. If I did need an extension, it would only have to be until Tuesday or so.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:50 AM   #10
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Harriet
As a WNTM picture (without seeing the painting), I really like the second one, Janet. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet- schoolwork has been pretty crazy lately. I might need to ask Sophie for a short extension. It might help if I could see the painting, but if it's too much trouble I can always look it up. I'm hoping to definately sit down for a it on Saturday and work on this, since tomorrow I'll be super busy. If I did need an extension, it would only have to be until Tuesday or so.
It's okay Harriet, if you need an extension; I'll ask too so we can post at the same time. This has been a tough day for me but it's nice to come here and think about making pictures from Webkinz.
HERE is a link, there are eight paintings, Spring is at the bottom. I think Sophie may have seen a copy that has a lot more of the yellow.
Closed