Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #11
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

Default Re: PJFan and KD's WNTM: Team Discussion

That would be fabulous, Gympuppy, I would love if you would do that!

Yes, I do have the flytraps. That's a good idea, I'll see how they look.

Any ideas on a lemur costume? I'm thinking forest-y and extravagant like King Julian seems to like. I have the Charm Fairy Shoes (grean leafy shoes), Charmed Dress, all the Earth Zodiac, ummmm....... what about the crown? I have the thanksgiving turkey headdress thingy, that might be an option ... any other ideas on that?
QueenVet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2013, 01:16 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by gympuppy
Oh, thank you dragon! I'm minying12343
I'll send it back after I take the photo
I'm Animalside. I'll send you a FR later today. Oh, and don't worry about sending it back.
View Post Originally Posted by gympuppy
Hmm, well. . . do you by chance have the giant flyeater plant?(I forgot what it was called, lol) If not, we could use the ones from the w-shop.

Maybe we could also use some colorful flowers?

Side note: To dragon mostly, but anyway, if you don't have any dark floorings at the moment, I can get rid of backgrounds, plain color, or multiple colors(like gravel, or trees, etc. Doesn't matter) And then I can hand it over to QV c:
I can easily get a dark flooring, thanks for the offer though!

View Post Originally Posted by QueenVet
That would be fabulous, Gympuppy, I would love if you would do that!

Yes, I do have the flytraps. That's a good idea, I'll see how they look.

Any ideas on a lemur costume? I'm thinking forest-y and extravagant like King Julian seems to like. I have the Charm Fairy Shoes (grean leafy shoes), Charmed Dress, all the Earth Zodiac, ummmm....... what about the crown? I have the thanksgiving turkey headdress thingy, that might be an option ... any other ideas on that?
What about that Charm Forest crown that's green, orange, and yellow?
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #13
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

Old 06-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #14
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

Ok, I'll be here

Oh, thanks!

~~~~~~

Hmm, what about. . . the Crown of Wonder?
That might clash though, I'd have to see it on Hershey

Hmm, maybe. . . let's see. You probably want some striped type bottoms to represent his tail.

Maybe you could use black pants and add a few white stripes?
gympuppy is offline Female
Old 06-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #15
Gifted

Ohhh I forgot about the tail! I'll look into some pants, hold on....
There's the black and white track pants, but the white stripe is vertical instead of horizontal like I kinda need it to be ... they don't look half bad though ...
Old 06-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #16

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

The black and white track pants sound good to me.
Or you could use the black and white sneakers and have grey pants, like the yoga pants.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
Gifted

Okay, here's what I have going on the background so far. (You can disregard the outfit for the moment, I'm still in experimental stage .... unless you'd like to comment / offer suggestions, that's fine with me)

Click the image to open in full size.

So I was thinking since Julian is such a party animal (literally lol), the light show thing and/or the disco ball might be cool somewhere in the background (they don't necessarily have to be where I placed them). The light show kinda takes up a lot of space though and it can't really go where I have it now, since Marty and Alex need to go there. Do you guys have any comments / suggestions on the background? (Oh and the frog is supposed to be the record-taking lizard; I couldn't think of what else to put there since all the flowers/plants I tried kinda covered up part of Hershey.)

I might be back a little later, I'm going to take a break now. My mom's expecting me to get this trick video featuring my dog finished by the end of the day, so I better get cracking.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #18

I'd move the light show farther down, so there's not as much showing. Other than that it looks fabulous!
I really like Hershey's pose, and that got me thinking that for the poses Marty should be smiling because he's enjoying himself and Alex should be in the "giggle" pose with his eyes closed, like he's sulking.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #19
Gifted

Glad you approve!

Exactly
what I was thinking. ^^ Maybe Marty could be dancing too, although sometimes the dance pose makes dresses look weird ...

okay I'm logging of for real now ...
really
Old 06-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #20
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

Sounds great I'll show you guys what I'm thinking for Marty in a little bit.

I approve of the disco ball
I think the 3 light things is a bit much. Maybe just one or two?
gympuppy is offline Female
Closed