Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2015, 07:20 PM   #1
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Is the galore section still open

I noticed the contest and prizes galore section has not been update for a while, so I was wondering are we still allowed to host in this section or do all contests need to be in members food section now?
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Is the galore section still open

I PMed cbjhockey about this a few weeks ago (planning to host one soon). This was her response.

Note that it was only her response to me -- you might want to double check with her to see if this applies to all.

Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Originally Posted by gifted9
Hi cbjhockey.

I'm currently planning out and hoping to host a Galore contest soon, but I'm confused at the state of the Galore section.

I understand I must PM the member WI Contests with my request and all applicable information, but I see they haven't been on since Dec. 2014, which is when the "current & upcoming contests" front post was updated with member nyisutter's room design contest. I don't know if the "last online" date is relevant information, though, since I'm not sure how the account WI Contests works - is it an actual person? is it open to all staff? is it a computer?

I don't see nyisutter's contest thread in the section, even when I have the settings on "view threads from beginning," but for some reason, I see a handful of contests that were held in 2013. I also see member CYNalot hosted weekly contests in March, none of which were listed on the "current & upcoming contests". I also know that CYNalot was a member of the staff in the past, so I assumed that the contests she was hosting were "official" in a way (since the last one is still stickied), but I have no idea.

I am genuinely unsure if Galore is officially closed or if it's just empty from disinterest. If it's still open, should I still follow the same rules as written to host (ie a PM to WI Contests)?

Thanks in advance.
As long as I have been on staff, I have never known who the WI Contest account belongs too. Since I am about the most frequently around, I say PM me. I can update posts in that section and it isn't like any is around to get offended if I take action.

Just let me know when your ready, and any details that you'll need me to post on the hosting thread. Consider this your approval and be warned I can usually only pop on in the evenings after work ( but I log in everyday though so I am usually prompt to respond).
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2015, 09:02 AM   #3
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is the galore section still open

Ok thanks for the information, and looking forward to your contest gifted9,
And I may host a contest in the future so this is good to know.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail