Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #11
I Need TS6
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Default Re: Emma's WNTM Season 10 Discussion Thread ~ Team Sherrylaine!

An Em-Mail has been posted on the casting thread.
panda886 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #12
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

K guys, the Em-mail shows the cover of the book "Cress" (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer. I found this description of the book:
Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.

OK. So it could have something to do with space since the book is about a satellite and satellites are in space. It could be like one of the character's name rearranged or something. It could be based off of the colors or mysteriousness of the cover itself, or it could be based off of Cinderella since Cinder is a character...or it could be (and probably is) something way different than what I've guessed.

Or it might have something to do with vegetables since Cress is named after watercress which is like a type of lettuce and she is based off of Rapunzel which I think is a vegetable too...

OK now I'm thinking that it must have something to do with the Sahara Desert since that is where the book takes place. Or it could have something to do with the number 14 since it's coming out in 2014...which is the year of the horse, meaning it could have to do with horses...

Last edited by sophii8; 08-06-2013 at 04:08 PM..
sophii8 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #13
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Hi, y'all. Josie and Tate here.

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi everybody! My name is Tate and I am so so so so super-duper excited to be on this team and to do WNTMing and stuff because I'm brand new at it and yeah! I like to dance and stuff and talk and yeah and I'm going into the second grade next year! Yay me aren't I super-duper old? Josie thinks I'm a little young to handle the "criticism and rejection" that comes with WNTMing but I don't really know what either of those words mean and I'm a good model who got on a team and everything! Bye!
Jojii is offline Female
Old 08-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #14

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

I'll post this soon~
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #15
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

About the Em-mail, Bea's brilliant idea is that "The first book - Cinder - is about Cinderella. The second book - Scarlett - is about Littel Red Riding Hood. The third book is about Rapunzel. Each team will probably do a character each."
Old 08-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #16
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

The new round is up!
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 08-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgangz
The new round is up!
Most definitely not what I was expecting...and now I have no idea what to do. Any help on brainstorming a good book to do would be appreciated.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by sophii8
Most definitely not what I was expecting...and now I have no idea what to do. Any help on brainstorming a good book to do would be appreciated.
The round theme is never certain until it's posted. Even what I have planned might change before the new round is up. I'd suggest not getting your mind set on a specific idea; then you won't have to rethink what you'll be doing.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #19
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
The round theme is never certain until it's posted. Even what I have planned might change before the new round is up. I'd suggest not getting your mind set on a specific idea; then you won't have to rethink what you'll be doing.
Thanks for the tip. I didn't really have a specific idea in mind, I was just saying that I have no idea what to do. Well actually now I do have an idea...but I'm not so sure how I'll be able to do it.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #20
I Need TS6

Kyra might be able to help you work it out. I had a round a couple seasons back where the models had to portray book covers. Except, I assigned them specific covers.

Here's the link to that round, for anyone who would like to get some inspiration from how those models did their pictures.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-your-748312/
Closed

Tags
#jojii, good luck from hyzzy!, good luck! -team hyzzy, goodluckfromteamluke(:, jude was here, let's do this guys!, luke<3teamsherrylaine, ohmydonuts