Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Torches
Gifted

drb108 is a WI addict!
drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!

Default D's Leagues WNTM- Interlacustrine Discussion Page- Round One!

Welcome to Interlacustrine's Discussion Page:
Click the image to open in full size.
Ok, so take it away, Rocky!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey, Rocky here. Our color is . . .
Spoiler: show
BLUE

Got it? Ok

So, remember:
Quote:
1. This is a League WNTM, so I'm going to pick a color that needs to be the main color of your outfit/background. Check your League Discussion Pages to find out which color you're using.
2. You need to pick an outfit piece that your entire league will use in their pic, then have someone from your league send me a PM telling me which one.
3. Your walls and floors have to be these: Wall- Exposed Brick Wall, Floor- Creative Studio Flooring
4. You must be posed beside the wall.
5. You can have only one furniture piece in your picture. I'll let you put one thing on a table if you use a table, but that's it.
6. I forgot to do this in casting, but I need pet typing colors. Please tell me. Oh and if your pet talked in the story above, you don't have to use that specific color/font/whatever. Please don't use this, this, or this, Ok
Have Fun!
drb108 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
Joey Graceffa♥
Gifted

Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep
Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep

Default Re: D's Leagues WNTM- Interlacustrine Discussion Page- Round One!

Okay guys, our color is blue
Kenie7855 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

Yeah, blue! Are we all girls? We could use the Blue bow?
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

I don't think Frisky would care too much for a bow XD
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
Joey Graceffa♥
Gifted

Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep
Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep

I think not
Kenie7855 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

Oh OK, then what do you think we should use?
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 07-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

How about that striped shirt in the KinzStyle Outlet? I don't remember the name but it was one of the new spring pieces and it was navy blue and light blue striped.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #8
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!
Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!

We could maybe use the bubble vest? That usually looks good with black pants, and there's enough different types of black pants we could all have our own. Then maybe the accessories and stuff could be individual?
Also sorry if I got anything wrong. Im new to team WNTMing

Last edited by Silver Okapi; 07-09-2013 at 09:59 PM..
Silver Okapi is offline Female
Old 07-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #9
I have a Record!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Silver Okapi
We could maybe use the bubble vest? That usually looks good with black pants, and there's enough different types of black pants we could all have our own. Then maybe the accessories and stuff could be individual?
Also sorry if I got anything wrong. Im new to team WNTMing
That's a good idea (Don't worry, we've all been new to WNTMing and I'm sure everyone understands )
Old 07-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #10
Torches
Gifted

drb108 is a WI addict!
drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!

Reminder from D-
Gotta get the outfit piece PM'ed to me by tomorrow, so think fast!
drb108 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
discussion, interlcustrine, leagues, wntm