Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
Torches
Gifted

drb108 is a WI addict!
drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!

Default chocolate&stars WNTM- Team Italy Discussion

Now, we finally have a discussion page! So . . . any ideas for outfit pieces? Oh, and don't forget that we're doing Italy
drb108 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
I sees a bunny!
Webkinz :)

Jevinski knows the way
Jevinski knows the wayJevinski knows the way

Default Re: chocolate&stars WNTM- Team Italy Discussion

Okay, so i just found out that it's also Naional Armed Forces day. They celebrate with a feast and place wreaths for those who've fallen and songs for those alive. A more solemn celebration than some. ANyways gtg.

Last edited by Jevinski; 07-14-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Jevinski is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
I sees a bunny!

Jevinski knows the way

I think i'll message autism awareness. Cuz we only have till sunday! Which means like 4 more days!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
I sees a bunny!

Jevinski knows the way

Maybe we should just wear mary janes? I know it seems ugly and just for a girl buuuut it looks sort of like traditional italian shoes. and if boys wear, it'll look ok still. Besides we neeed to come up with something!

Last edited by Jevinski; 07-18-2013 at 08:42 AM..
Old 07-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Hello I asked QueenVet, and since I haven't been able to get a hold of my partner, she said I should work with you guys So, what is the plan?
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 07-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
20% Cooler

Cocolover is a splendid one to beholdCocolover is a splendid one to beholdCocolover is a splendid one to beholdCocolover is a splendid one to behold

OMGGG, that's awesome!! WELCOME! Cuz a member of my team has been very very silent as well! Soo, have you done any research about traditional Italian clothing? Welll, i was thinking of mary janes (wait for my explanation, it's hideous i know) cuz that's the kind of shoes they wear. Also boys can wear it as well. Idk... it was a desperate idea since we only have like 3 days left.
Cocolover is offline Female
Old 07-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #7
I sees a bunny!

Jevinski knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Cocolover
OMGGG, that's awesome!! WELCOME! Cuz a member of my team has been very very silent as well! Soo, have you done any research about traditional Italian clothing? Welll, i was thinking of mary janes (wait for my explanation, it's hideous i know) cuz that's the kind of shoes they wear. Also boys can wear it as well. Idk... it was a desperate idea since we only have like 3 days left.
Oops, sorry! My sis didn't log out of her account! But that was me who typed that anyways.

(TO SISTER: LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE I GO ON! )
Old 07-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #8
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Lol ok I was confused at first XD But, anywho, Mary Janes sound good. Maybe the girls could do the blue ones, and the boys (I think Tails may be the only one) can do the red ones? I also was thinking about trying to do something along the lines of this picture for Tails's outfit:
Click the image to open in full size. The one in the top left hand corner
Old 07-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #9
I sees a bunny!

Jevinski knows the way

Ok sounds good.. i see where you're going now... I think i might go along with a little more traditional. But you can do that because our outfits are suppose to be different anyway.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #10
I have a Record!
Gifted

Okie doke Are we all set to get started then?
Closed