Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #871
poppypig88
Webkinz :)

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

Default Re: ✰Emma's WNTM Season 10 Discussion Thread for Team Luke✰

View Post Originally Posted by Harriet
Click the image to open in full size.

OOH OOH OOH NUMBER 3. THAT IS AMAZING. Also, I love the last one.

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 06-08-2014 at 10:21 PM..
EvergreenRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #872

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

I get exactly what you mean about how the outfit looks when on a blank flooring. I'm just worried that Emma might not take to the idea of an absolutely blank background.

My favorites are the first, third, and last... What do y'all think?

View Post Originally Posted by EvergreenRose
OOH OOH OOH NUMBER 3. THAT IS AMAZING.
Thanks so much for your opinion, Katie, this round and all the other rounds that you've been on my team. I really appreciate it.
Harriet is offline Female
Old 06-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #873
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Okay, thanks so much. I also have this one, i just changed the shoes

That looks good too! Both pairs of shoes look great--which ones do you like best?
View Post Originally Posted by Harriet

I LOVE that third flooring. The ice-type effect gives it a cool yet simple texture, while the plain X thing really makes sure you stand out.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #874
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

Old 06-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #875
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Hmm.... the sneakers feel a bit too casual, personally. The dark color is a nice contrast, though!
Old 06-08-2014, 10:30 PM   #876
poppypig88

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 06-08-2014 at 10:35 PM..
Old 06-08-2014, 10:35 PM   #877
Gifted

B+W: I think I like the top one slightly better. It's totally up to you, though!

Other 2: You already know that I like them a ton! xD
Old 06-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #878
poppypig88

okay, im going to go post

And i prefer this BW as well I cropped a bit on the bottom though.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:41 PM   #879
Gifted

All looks great!!
Old 06-08-2014, 10:50 PM   #880
Gifted

So since this WNTM is just about over, I wanted to say a couple things.....

First of all, I want to thank you both for being so dedicated to this WNTM, and for working so hard. I loved you both at the beginning of the competition, and I love you even more now... I think you've both improved a lot!

Second, I just want to say that you're both AWESOME WNTMers! I've been impressed by so many of you guys' pictures and I really enjoyed getting to work with you both.

And finally, good luck to both of you! I'm already a very proud mentor *sniffle* no matter what happens in the end.... it would be pretty awesome if one of you won, though. But no pressure. xD

Spoiler: show

^^^That's so the posts wouldn't merge.... and also because you guys make me very happy! xD
Closed

Tags
artzar got style, bmp, emma was here, good luck <3, good luck from hyzzy!, good luck! ~ sherry, goodluckfromteamsherry, i'm stalking :ninja:, kyriawillwin, secretninja:) was here!