Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default ✰Emma's WNTM Season 10 Discussion Thread for Team Luke✰

Welcome

Hi there, and welcome to the discussion thread for Team Luke! If you're on this team, you're in the right place! Thank you all for choosing to join my team!

Guidelines
I don't want to call these rules, because most of them are things I would like you to do, rather than things that are absolutely necessary. But please read them anyways!

1. Be respectful to everyone at all times. This is non-negotiable.
2. (This goes along with the first one) Respect the critiques given to you by me or your teammates, even if you don't agree with them. Everyone has their own taste, and if their suggestion doesn't work for you, you don't have to use it. It's your picture.
3. If you are unable to post a picture for a round, please do your very best to let Emma or I know ahead of time
4. Try your best to post all pictures here beforehand, so they can be critiqued (and hopefully improved!)
5. Please help the other team members by giving them critiques as well when you are able to
6. Be patient with the other team members. Remember that not everyone has the same amount of experience, and some people may need more help than others.
7. Don't be afraid to ask questions when you don't understand something!
8. Have fun! (:

About Leah and Luke

It feels a bit weird to talk about myself in third person, but I wasn't sure how else to phrase the title. xD So anyways, as you probably know, I'm Lela2241. I would prefer that you guys call me Leah, seeing as that's my name, but if you forget, Lela or Lela2241 or whatnot is fine too. (: As long as I know it's me, it's no big deal.
So anyways, I've been WNTMing for over three years now, with.... 6 different pets, I believe. Though I haven't won many WNTMs, I have come in second A LOT. But I keep competing, because I enjoy it!
And now I'll let Luke introduce himself to you....

Heyyy everyone, it's Luke! As you guys may or may not know (depending on if you've seen me model before), I'm a Small Signature Golden Retriever with a classy sense of style. I've won one WNTM, Emma's, which is what allowed me to become your mentor! My goal this season is to help each of you improve, and to have fun in the process. I'm willing to put in the time to make each of you the best you can be, and I hope you are as well!

Team List
Calliope the Small Sig. Golden Retriever (Katie)

Kiara the Tree Kangaroo (Harriet)

Assignments

Assignment 1: Whatever the current round is! xD

Assignment 2: (for our new members if/when they get a chance) Pick out a favorite picture or two of your model, and describe why you think they show your (the model)'s style so well

Assignment 3: (for everyone! If time, of course) Google fabric patterns and make a picture based off of one that inspires you

Assignments 2 and 3 are totally optional, they just help me get to know you and your model a bit better. So don't worry if you just don't have time to do them, I know how that feels!

Last edited by Lela2241; 06-08-2014 at 10:25 PM..
Lela2241 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default Re: ✰Emma's WNTM Season 10 Discussion Thread for Team Luke✰

Reserved for future use
Old 08-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
I Need TS6
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Reserved for future use.

Last edited by panda886; 11-04-2013 at 10:18 PM..
panda886 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Hey everyone! Ciana and I are so excited to be on TEAM LUKE! Ever since War ended, we've really missed the old Team Luke, so we totally jumped at the chance to be on the new Team Luke!

Here's our pic for Assignment #1:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hi! Ciana here! So, for my picture, I wanted something fun, pretty, and unique, and I wanted to use the beret, 'cause it's cool. But I wanted something colorful too, 'cause that's who I am, so I picked the Candy Corn Witch dress. Then I added the shades to finish it off.

By the way, Leah, I probably will not be able to do Assignment 2 anytime soon, because I'll be offline most of this week, and I want to work on my pic for Harriet's WNTM before I leave.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #5
Gifted

Luke and I are so glad you decided to join us again, Elf! I'm glad we didn't scare you away after the first time. xD Thanks for doing that assignment for me! It's totally fine if you don't do part 2, don't worry about it.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #6
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Lela2241
Luke and I are so glad you decided to join us again, Elf! I'm glad we didn't scare you away after the first time. xD Thanks for doing that assignment for me! It's totally fine if you don't do part 2, don't worry about it.
Scare me away? No way! You're very welcome, and thank you.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
I LOVE Darren Criss

HappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owl
HappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owl

I just copied and pasted this from the WNTM if that's ok lol.

Here, Crystalposed for a moment to let me take the picture. She is busy trying to get the food ready for her party. Her old friend Una (the Unicorn, my first pet ok, lol) is coming into town tonight so they are having a party.
Mom, can you help me or are you just going to sit there
I'm coming sweetie, just a second!
As you can see Crystal likes having things under control, but she is also very sporty, but I saw this skirt and just had to use it for her. This is one of my favorite outfits I've put together! It's just so
MOM!!!
alright, I'm coming! See you later everyone

As explained above, Crystal loves being in charge and in control. She loves sports buts isn't afraid to dress up once in a while.
Hope you like it and I'll see if I can get around to assignment #2
HappyBridgt is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #8
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

A1.

This is Artzar, in case you haven't noticed yet. Like Artzar, as in maple in romanian. I speak in bold Sienna, because Smaug the Lava Dragon speaks in simple Sienna and often times people confuse who's saying what. Novices. And it is hard to understand who's talking because, as both Dragon and Bea say, we're, hmm, rude. But I don't really care, and bold is way cooler than simple letters.
Bea says I have to explain this pic because Luke and Leah say so. Whatever.
I'm obviously very street-style like (duh, open your eyes), and so I always wear some form or another of street-friendly clothes (usually shoes, because I can rock a few pairs you guys can't) and I always try to have at least one accessory on my head or face. I also like when my colors coordinate. And having borders is the bomb-diggity-dot-com. There. Are you happy, everyone?

A2.

Another picture Leah and Luke requested. Here.

I'm posing in my apartment because I felt like doing so and you can't stop me. Of course, I have my outfit all ready, and the piece that represents me the most are the sneakers. They're cool like me and fresh like me. My favourite color is dark red, and that's one of the colors of the sneakers. And to all those who don't know - you can never have too much white or black. Yeah.
11bloom11 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by HappyBridgt
I just copied and pasted this from the WNTM if that's ok lol.

Here, Crystalposed for a moment to let me take the picture. She is busy trying to get the food ready for her party. Her old friend Una (the Unicorn, my first pet ok, lol) is coming into town tonight so they are having a party.
Mom, can you help me or are you just going to sit there
I'm coming sweetie, just a second!
As you can see Crystal likes having things under control, but she is also very sporty, but I saw this skirt and just had to use it for her. This is one of my favorite outfits I've put together! It's just so
MOM!!!
alright, I'm coming! See you later everyone

As explained above, Crystal loves being in charge and in control. She loves sports buts isn't afraid to dress up once in a while.
Hope you like it and I'll see if I can get around to assignment #2
Thank you, Bridget! Crystal looks very pretty in this picture. Hopefully I'll get to see the sportier side of her that you mentioned if/when you're able to do assignment two!
View Post Originally Posted by 11bloom11
A1.

This is Artzar, in case you haven't noticed yet. Like Artzar, as in maple in romanian. I speak in bold Sienna, because Smaug the Lava Dragon speaks in simple Sienna and often times people confuse who's saying what. Novices. And it is hard to understand who's talking because, as both Dragon and Bea say, we're, hmm, rude. But I don't really care, and bold is way cooler than simple letters.
Bea says I have to explain this pic because Luke and Leah say so. Whatever.
I'm obviously very street-style like (duh, open your eyes), and so I always wear some form or another of street-friendly clothes (usually shoes, because I can rock a few pairs you guys can't) and I always try to have at least one accessory on my head or face. I also like when my colors coordinate. And having borders is the bomb-diggity-dot-com. There. Are you happy, everyone?

A2.

Another picture Leah and Luke requested. Here.

I'm posing in my apartment because I felt like doing so and you can't stop me. Of course, I have my outfit all ready, and the piece that represents me the most are the sneakers. They're cool like me and fresh like me. My favourite color is dark red, and that's one of the colors of the sneakers. And to all those who don't know - you can never have too much white or black. Yeah.
Awesome, thank you Bea! Artzar definitely has a big personality. lol The new picture you made is great, I love the coordination. I've always found those sneakers really hard to use, but they look really nice in this outfit!
Old 08-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

Thank you, Leah. I get what you mean about the sneakers being hard to use - I like challenging myself and seeing how I can make pieces like that work.
11bloom11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
artzar got style, bmp, emma was here, good luck <3, good luck from hyzzy!, good luck! ~ sherry, goodluckfromteamsherry, i'm stalking :ninja:, kyriawillwin, secretninja:) was here!