Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 07:08 AM   #21
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ EMMA'S WNTM SEASON 10! Discussion thread for team Hyzzy! Come hither team members and let us dominate! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

So excited that this has started! If you guys already know which book cover you want to use as your inspiration, go ahead and make your rough draft image, and I'll help you polish it.

If you need help deciding, Hyzzy and I will totally help you brainstorm some ideas or choose between book covers!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2013, 07:12 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ EMMA'S WNTM SEASON 10! Discussion thread for team Hyzzy! Come hither team members and let us dominate! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

I'm currently deciding between Princess Academy and a Harry Potter book.
Harriet is offline Female
Old 08-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #23
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Guys I thought I'd remind everyone in case you forget:
You're supposed to be represent the cover of the book, not the content :3
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #24

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I think I have the potential to make a really powerful picture with this cover:
Click the image to open in full size.
I can't remember if I ever finished reading it, so I'm glad I was at least reminded of it.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #25
TaliaJoy18 </3

That's a beautiful cover, Gabby! I'm sure you'll make an amazing cover from it.
I'm debating between a few covers:

Beastly:
Spoiler: show

Out Of My Mind:

Umbrella Summer:
Old 08-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #26
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Harriet
I'm currently deciding between Princess Academy and a Harry Potter book.
After looking at the covers of Princess Academy, there is something really elegant about them. That could possibly be a good picture idea.

With Harry Potter, you just need to beware going too cliche. If you can make some kind of fashionable, chic, Harry-Potter-inspired outfit that could really work, but Emma and her judges probably wouldn't be huge fans of an outfit consisting of general wizard-clothes. If you choose one of the Harry Potter books, just try it out and make an outfit and we'll see how it goes.

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
I think I have the potential to make a really powerful picture with this cover:
I can't remember if I ever finished reading it, so I'm glad I was at least reminded of it.
This could be a KNOCK out. I love that hot-pink/magenta, black, and grayish-brown color scheme. I'm interested to see what you do with this one.

View Post Originally Posted by aquahusky14
That's a beautiful cover, Gabby! I'm sure you'll make an amazing cover from it.
I'm debating between a few covers:

Beastly:

Out Of My Mind:

Umbrella Summer:
I particularly think you could do something interesting with the polka dot rain coat for the Umbrella Summer cover. You'd have to find a way to tie in the coral shoes though.

Beastly has a more simple color scheme, and would I guess offer you more leeway in terms of that fact. However, it'd be a little more safe of a choice, so you may want to contemplate how Emma and her judges may interpret that.

I am not immediately inspired by Out of My Mind, but if an idea comes to you, I'd love to see a picture based off of it! I'll give you my opinions of it and either encourage another direction, or we can polish it up to post!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #27

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Harriet- You may want to keep in mind that Emma is very against the content in Harry Potter, while she loves Princess Academy. I'm sure she would try not to let those opinions factor into her judging, but they may come out subconsciously.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #28
TaliaJoy18 </3

I was leaning towards Umbrella Summer, I'll probably do that :3
Old 08-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #29
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

This is kinda late.... lol sorry

Yo bros (and sista's), Oscar here.
I'm chilling over here in my favorite hangout spot in Kinzville, Tiger's Diner.
If you have any ounce of coolness, this is where you hang out after ... what's that thing called?... oh school
So anyway, I'll go ahead and tell ya about my splendorific self.
And just so ya know, I'll probably be the coolest person you've ever meet, so please don't die of overexposure to pure awesome before you even finish reading this, okay? Okay.

One day, I was walking along the street and noticed that nearly everyone who walked along looked over at me and stared until they passed by, and I had to deduce that they were attracted by my epic sense of eye-popping style, cause why else would they all be looking at me? So I thought to myself, I should be a model so more people can enjoy my style. I really enjoyed picking out an outfit every day anyway, so I figured, hey, this'll be fun!

And so began my career. If you want to know a little about my style (in case you haven't already been able to figure that out), I like using bold, stand-out-of-the-crowd pieces to make a stunning outfit. The common belief is that guys have little to no fashion sense and there's just not much you can do with guys when it comes to style anyway. Well I'm out to prove that idea wrong! I hope my modelling career will inspire guys like me to step out there and make a statement; be bold, be yourself! Fashion isn't just for girls.

So anyway, concerning my goals for this WNTM specifically, I'm hoping to be able to improve even more as a model and find even more creative ways to express myself through modelling.

Thanks if you read this entire thing, and
well, I guess you didn't die of overexposure to pure epic, so
that's good!

Anyway, ciao dudes (and dudettes)!
QueenVet is offline Female
Old 08-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #30
Wacky Be
Gifted

Welcome aboard, Oscar! So excited to work with you this round!
Closed

Tags
:)gooooooooooooooood luck, good luck guys!!, good luck!, good luck! <3, good luck! -sherrylaine, goodluck! ~sherry, goodluckfromteamluke:), goodluckfromteamsherry, i'll be stalking :ninja:, luke<3teamhyzzy, pinkie pie was here!!!!!, rarity rox!