Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Discussion Zone

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ EMMA'S WNTM SEASON 10! Discussion thread for team Hyzzy! Come hither team members and let us dominate! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

Click the image to open in full size.
Team Hyzzy
Discussion
Thread

Welcome, models to Team Hyzzy's discussion thread! As you may well know, I'm Hyzzy (short for Hyzenthlay) the lil' kinz Rabbit, and I'm your coach for this season of Emma's WNTM! I hope you are as excited to have me as your coach as I am to have you guys as my models to coach!

Here's my backstory:

Wikylo originally entered my identical twin sister Thethuthinnang into Emma's WNTM season 5 with the intent of her winning the competition, and then right before casting ended, on a whim, he decided to enter me. Well, darlings, what do you know, Thethuthinnang was eliminated in casting, and wik was shocked that I was let through because he thought my weird fashion sense would be off-putting to the judges. Anyways, several really high fashion outfits later I somehow made it to the final two with my BFF Princess Fru Fru the Sparkling Pegasus, but due to her owner being too busy to post her pictures for the finale, the win was by default given to me. So you can say that my modeling journey was filled with odd circumstances, but nevertheless, darlings, I've loved every minute of it! I've really developed my style to a weird degree, and I guess you could say that I was one of a few models at the time who really got high fashion started and accepted! Fashion is my life, and I hope I can use my experiences and knowledge to help you guys with your modeling journeys!

Here are my goals:

I want to understand your personal styles, and help you develop them to make them unique and eye-catching! I want to help you design outfits that only you could create, and help inspire confidence in your designs! Because if I could offer any advice to help you win a WNTM it's that you need a unique style and personality that catches the judges' attention, and you need confidence in your designs and who you are! So if I can inspire those things in you, my experience as a coach this season will have been really successful!

Here are our team members:

Honey the Honey Hamster (owner: geros9 a.k.a. Gabby)
Nicolette the Chihuahua (owner: purplerox1999 a.k.a. Roxie)
Taylor the Yorkie (owner: Kenie7855 a.k.a. Kenzie)
Nicki the Black Cat (owner: 765alive a.k.a. Swiftie)
Tea-Time the Signature English Spot Bunny (owner: cupcake00497 a.k.a. Ninja)
Kyria the Airedale Terrier (owner: aquahusky14 a.k.a. Emmy)
Sparx the Diamond Doggy (owner: mememe1000 a.k.a. Frankie)
Hershey the Hopping Bunny (owner: Bookworm255 a.k.a. Bookworm)
Zelda the Endangered Signature Zebra (owner: WetNose)
Kiara the Tree Kangaroo (owner: Harriet)
Jessie the Maple Moose (owner: Katya a.k.a. Kat)
Oscar the Schnauzer (owner: QueenVet a.k.a. Briana)

Key:

Still in the competition and on Team Hyzzy
eliminated from the competition
Transferred to another team

If you are on my team, I chose you because your picture showed me something really special that I hope to nurture which I think could make you a winner in this WNTM! Whether you had a knockout outfit, an interesting style, or just some quirk about you that I liked, I'm going to devote a lot of energy in trying to unleash all of your guys' potential to make you the models you want to be! However, that energy will only be fruitful if it's reciprocated on your guys' part. You'll get as much out of this experience as you put in! I don't know about you guys, but I want one of my team members to make it to the top, and I honestly believe that can be achieved by ANY of you guys!

We're going to have some hurdles along the way, though. As you may have noticed, the other two teams have 8 members each, while we have 12. Well, you'll soon be finding out that each team is only going to be allowed to take 5 members past preliminaries, so more than half of the people that will be eliminated in preliminaries will be from our team. So that will hurt, and some talented people will be going home. Each person on this team will need to have their game face on next round, because with only 5 spots available for 12 people, the ones who will be going through will have AMAZING pictures, and there won't be much room for error. I guarantee you all though, darlings, that I will help each one of you equally, and I'm rooting for you all. I will be excited for those who move on, but I will be sad for those who get eliminated next round. But such is the way of WNTMs! Just know that I'm with each of you all the way!

I'll include details about how things are going to work on this thread in the next post, so stay tuned!

Love,
Hyzzy

Last edited by wikylo; 08-24-2013 at 08:42 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ emma's wntm season 10! Discussion thread for team hyzzy! Come hither team members and let us dominate! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ Don't post yet plzzzz

Here is how this thread will operate:

I'm going to be PMing you guys to notify you about the thread's creation. But after that, I really don't want to do that much PMing. You guys entered this contest, so I'm going to trust you guys to stay committed to it. Know that when each new round is posted, you should come to this thread so you/we can get started on your picture.

Once you see the round theme, if you have an idea, go for it and post a rough draft photo here on this thread, and I'll offer my opinions and help you polish it up for posting it on the actual contest thread. If you are clueless on what to do, come here to this thread, and I'll help you brainstorm some ideas and hopefully get those creative juices flowing! Once you get your final picture ready, post it on the main contest thread so that Emma and her judges can see it!

Sound good?

Awesome!

---

I also want to set up a little bulletin board so to speak to showcase any winning photos which come from Team Hyzzy! If someone from our team wins a challenge, I think that that needs to be celebrated so, why not do it on the front page where everyone who views our thread can see it?

Winning photos from Team Hyzzy:

Congratulations, Oscar, for earning a well-deserved first place on Team Hyzzy last round with your fantastic representation of Stephen King's Under The Dome!
---

Now that all these preliminary things are out of the way, here's what I'd like all the models on my team to do while we wait for the preliminary round to be posted:

Please post (in your model's words) a little about your model! I'd like to know their personal style! (And please be a little more descriptive than "cute," "fun," or "high fashion.") And also let me know what your goals are for the competition and what you hope to get out of this experience!

I'm so excited for this all to begin, and I couldn't be more happy with my team members! Here's to having an amazing season!

Cheers, darlings!
Hyzzy

Last edited by wikylo; 08-24-2013 at 11:05 AM..
Old 08-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
I Need TS6
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Default Re: ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ EMMA'S WNTM SEASON 10! Discussion thread for team Hyzzy! Come hither team members and let us dominate! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

Reserved for future use.

Last edited by panda886; 11-04-2013 at 10:19 PM..
panda886 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #4

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ EMMA'S WNTM SEASON 10! Discussion thread for team Hyzzy! Come hither team members and let us dominate! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

Hello!

This is the picture I used in casting:
I had a hard time choosing between all three of the brilliant leaders, but eventually I chose team Hyzzy because I admire how she is creative, innovative, and altogether quite vivacious. I felt that the model I entered could learn a lot from Hyzzy through their similarities and differences, and that convinced me.

My tree kangaroo is named Kiara, and I would describe her as bold, dramatic, fiery, and wild with a touch of calm and a pinch of collected...ness. Sometimes she's a little eccentric.
I guess my goal for her is to introduce her to WNTMs and really work on pictures through her eyes/personality, since I don't really have other models like that.

Last edited by Harriet; 08-05-2013 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Added picture
Harriet is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

Awesome! I'm so excited to work with Kiara! As you could tell from my comments, that of the many uses of that dress recently, I thought Kiara's was the most unique and eye-catching! I'll keep your goals for her in mind as we go into the preliminary rounds! Welcome aboard!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

(dang it. I typed out all of this awesomeness,then it got deleted by Mr. Invisible man)

Oh...um yo, I'm Sparx, the Diamond Doggie. When Frankie was trying to decide, it was either me or Howie. I was chosen since I'm new and Howie's got that facial hair thing goin' on, ya know? Too recognizable. I'm pretty laid back, unless you get on my bad side and call me a girl heh heh DON'T DO THAT OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND CHASE YOU AROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN I COME! Below was my ultraswagalicious casting photo. If this was FB, ya'll would be like'n it.
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 08-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

Welcome aboard, Sparx! I'm very interested in seeing what else you have up your sleeve!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #8

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

(Surprised to see me in a WNTM?)

Hey, I'm Honey the Honey Hamster. You last saw me in my debut WNTM, Funky's first season. I would say that my style is energetic and a just a lot of fun. I have a weird body, as you can probably tell my the lack of other hamsters modeling, but I think my chubby body is cute! I really like to play with funky hats and other stylish accessories. I'm excited to be Gabby's first pet in a WNTM in probably a year or more.

geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

So much reading...*cough, anyway here is my casting photo I used...

Hello, my name is Tea-Time. I am somewhat new to WNTMing, but my siblings are not. I love thinking up and using creative poses in my photos. With rabbits, it is easier to stand on two feet. My style is somewhat random, sometimes I feel like being calm, and collective while other times I feel like being crazy, and full of color. I especially love to coordinate my themes with my outfits.

Time for tea! <3
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
Wacky Be
Gifted

I'm so excited to work with you both, Honey and Tea-Time! I LOVED both of your pictures!
Closed

Tags
:)gooooooooooooooood luck, good luck guys!!, good luck!, good luck! <3, good luck! -sherrylaine, goodluck! ~sherry, goodluckfromteamluke:), goodluckfromteamsherry, i'll be stalking :ninja:, luke<3teamhyzzy, pinkie pie was here!!!!!, rarity rox!