Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > DiceKinz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #31
Farglesword
Webkinz :)

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I need a worthy opponent for Dicekinz!

View Post Originally Posted by capitan
I'd love to play someone in DiceKinz, currently I'm in the blue zone for my cell phone (don't know if that matters), but I'm up for a game most anytime. cap1tan
Nice! Thanks for adding me. I was just logging on to add you when I saw your invitation.
Let's roll!
Farglesword is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #32
cap1tan

capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you give me some advice about how to join up in a game? I posted in another thread that I was having trouble getting a game started after adding new friends.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...40&postcount=3
Old 05-11-2008, 01:03 AM   #33
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by capitan
Could you give me some advice about how to join up in a game? I posted in another thread that I was having trouble getting a game started after adding new friends.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...40&postcount=3
Well it hasn't worked for me lately, but I'll give it a shot.

To play a game against human players you have two options:

1. Play a random person in the tournament arena
2. Play someone from your friends list

Obviously the person who you'll play must be online.

If you want to play anyone, go to the tournament arena and make sure your cell phone is on. Ususally it turns on automatically, but when they aren't working properly the screen has a green dot to show it's active but the cell phone is grey rather then the colour of the room you're in - this was common a short while ago when the cell phones weren't working very well, but it seems to be solved for now.

Then click on Dicekinz in the game list, and further click 'find me an opponent'. It will connect you with someone else who is interested and the game should load and begin shortly.

If you want to play someone from you friends list you have two options, those being play them in the tournament arena or in Dicekinz from the 'things to do' list. When you choose either, your friends list appears to the right and any members online with their cell phones turned on should be shown in green. In saying that, make sure your cell phone is turned on. Again, it should load automatically, but check any way. Select who you want to play and invite them. If they accept, the game should load.

I hope that was clear and will help you
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 05-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #34
cap1tan

capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

That was very clear. Thanks! Now even if it doesn't work, I'll know I'm at least doing the right thing :-)
Old 05-19-2008, 11:00 PM   #35
Lil Kinz
lucymeowsers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man! I love ****inz as much as anyone, I too have lost probably only 3-5% of my games. I'm always up for a good match! Add me to friends Lucymeowsers is my account name
Old 05-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #36
CottonTail is an unknown quantity at this point

I have invited some of you that left your names on this thread. My ID is Pinky Pie if you see the invite. Would love to play!! :ppony:
Old 05-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #37
CottonTail is an unknown quantity at this point

I have added some of you as friends and seen a few of you online. But when I try to invite you it just times out. The cell phone doesn't seem to work very well.

Also, I was wondering, what name shows up for me on your friends list? Is it my main account name that I log in with? Does it matter which of my 3 pets are active at the time? Thanks
Closed