Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > DiceKinz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

mercifuldeath is on a distinguished road

Red face I Hate Dicekinz! How do I sell the dice I bought back?

I want my money back. Stupid game ripped me off! I payed 700something kinzcash for the starter pack and the more to buy the cow pack, and yet I still can't win!

I play against the computer and it appears the computer opponent uses the same dice as me?? I thought using the special ones would give me an advantage! But no, I got ripped off, I hate dicekinz, and I can't seem to find how to remove the dice from my set so that I can sell them back to the w-shop or trade them or somehow get rid of them to get my money back!

Help!
mercifuldeath is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

WebkinzSAHM will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I Hate Dicekinz! How do I sell the dice I bought back?

You can't sell them back, once you open them, they are in your collection to stay, sorry :-(

I noticed that your a gift trainee, maybe you could try trading for some of the dice packs? That's what I am doing and I have some pretty good dice right now. You just have to find the right combo. Good Luck and I hope I helped.
WebkinzSAHM is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

mercifuldeath is on a distinguished road

What's the use of getting more if the CPU player has the same packs?

BTW, I really wish someone would have warned me. I posted a thread a while back on here asking for assistance and asking if it was worth it to buy the dice, but no one ever responded. 35 views and no responses.

I think there should be some sort of stickied note at the top of this forum describing the dicekinz game and about the dice packs and how the CPU player gets to use the same dice as you. Because honestly, I don't have much time on the computer and it took quite a bit of my time to make enough kinz cash to buy those dice, and I'm not ashamed to say that I, a grown woman, am near tears I am so frustrated with this game right now.

If it can bother me this much, what effect do you think it would have on the younger people playing the game?

There needs to be a warning. There needs to be a stickied explanation of this is the game and this is how you play and what the dice mean, and oh btw, the CPU has the same dice as you so you'll be playing against your own dice set which doesn't help your odds at all. And a warning that once you open the dice you can't get rid of them! Because if I woulda known all that I would not have played.

Can someone make that thread? I don't even know enough about the game to make it but someone needs to.
mercifuldeath is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

I'm sorry your so frustrated, I'm not sure what to say. I've been playing Dicekinz for awhile but just started "collecting" the dice. I played with some common dice for awhile and did just fine with those and then when I started expanding with the pet packs, I got even better. I'm not really sure why you can't win.

I'm sorry that no one responded to your post, I would have responded had it not been closed (I actually clicked on it today to respond and noticed it was already closed).

Wish I could change your mind about the game, it really is fun once you get the hang of it.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
cap1tan
Webkinz :)

capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not really sure whats in each Dice Pack, probably no one is, or they would have responded to your other post. If you let me know the dice you currently have in your collection I could help you pick a good set from them.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

DiceKinz is very frustrating to learn... I never won at first... I only started doing better after buying my pets dice and making sure I checked the sides of the dice for what they had on them... You do not want ZZZ I learned that.. LOL
I was so excited I had a Pegasus die, i used it and it always came up Zzzz.. LOL

I was just showing my son how to play a few days ago after he bought all of the dice.. LOL.. which wasted a LOT of kc.. LOL.. but he wanted them all.. So I was showing him...
It just takes some time to figure it out.. It took me quite a while
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #7
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
DiceKinz is very frustrating to learn... I never won at first... I only started doing better after buying my pets dice and making sure I checked the sides of the dice for what they had on them... You do not want ZZZ I learned that.. LOL
I was so excited I had a Pegasus die, i used it and it always came up Zzzz.. LOL

I was just showing my son how to play a few days ago after he bought all of the dice.. LOL.. which wasted a LOT of kc.. LOL.. but he wanted them all.. So I was showing him...
It just takes some time to figure it out.. It took me quite a while
I know what you mean, I was totally stoked to get the Pegasus dice because of the fly BUT I've found that I have other dice that are better even without the fly! I hate the dreaded Zzzzz, I won't use any die that has a Zzzzz on it!
Old 06-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Hey,

I do have a little something that might make you feel better. I have bought a few of the pet packs like the others have said. It has helped me greatly, and if you want to try Dicekinz again, that is what I recommend doing. But your started pack may not have gone to waste. There are some of the Dice that I got in this pack that I still prefer to use over some of the others. Look through them and decide which ones are the best (like ones with no zzz, and features you like) and maybe incorporate them into your new dice pool, if you choose to try again.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed