Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Dex Dangerous

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
pbear007
Webkinz :)

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Default Has anybody ever won the trophy?

I have made it to level 15 twice but died promptly both times. My high score is 7070, but I am stuck there. I have not been able to discover any tricks or defeat last level if 15 is that level.

Does anybody have any hints?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Has anybody ever won the trophy?

If you are talking Eager Beaver, first off always be sure to take care of the highlighted letters before they get within 1-2 spaces of the bottom. If I am having problems getting them, I will usually scramble when they are still at least 3 away--otherwise they will be at the bottom right after the scramble. Always try to use "s", "es", "ies", "ed", and "er" to your advantage when those combinations are together. A 3 or 4 letter word can easily become the 5 letter word you need by using the subfix. ANd sometimes just experiment with words if you are really in trouble. I figure the game sometimes does not accept words that it should so I will take advantage of the fact it does not penalize you for wrong words. I have won like 10 of 11 times so it is doable. Keep a dictionary handy if you need the extra help.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Has anybody ever won Dex Dangerous trophy?

No I was talking Lunar lugbotz. Dex Dangerous I was in that category when I posted but this seems to have gone in general Category.
Closed