Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

rosie1029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~~~~Storm Productions presents: Webkinzgurl23's Extreme House Makeover~~~~NOW HIRING!~~~New Showcase rooms and Polls!~~~

i hope i'm not asking for too much with 2 rooms. If you don't have time to do both can you please just do the caterpillar. You don't have to include the cost of the rooms in the budget, i already bought them.

Size of room: []Small []Medium [x]Large
Where are the doors? North
Color scheme? Reds and Oranges
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: One pet, my girl turkey and her name is Autumn

Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc?: Her PSI, the pumpkin hammock thingy.
Budget: $4,000 but I have alot of guzmania plants, and pumpkins already
Other:
A nice outdoor room

Color scheme? Outdoor
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: One pet, my girl caterpillar and her name is Jewel

Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc?: The treetop exclusive bed (I have tons of stuf you can use like a hot tub, a red and blue pool, tiki torches) anything you want put it in there and I probably have it
Budget: $4,000
Other:A nice outdoor room

Sorry i know i'm asking for help with 2 rooms. There is no time limit, but if you don't have time to do them both, can you please just do the caterpillars room? Thanks

Last edited by rosie1029; 10-11-2009 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: adding
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #22
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: ~~~~Storm Productions presents: Webkinzgurl23's Extreme House Makeover~~~~NOW HIRING!~~~New Showcase rooms and Polls!~~~

View Post Originally Posted by rosie1029
i hope i'm not asking for too much with 2 rooms. If you don't have time to do both can you please just do the caterpillar. You don't have to include the cost of the rooms in the budget, i already bought them.

Color scheme? Reds and Oranges
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: One pet, my girl turkey and her name is Autumn

Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc?: Her PSI, the pumpkin hammock thingy.
Budget: $4,000 but I have alot of guzmania plants, and pumpkins already
Other:
A nice outdoor room

Color scheme? Outdoor
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: One pet, my girl caterpillar and her name is Jewel

Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc?: The treetop exclusive bed (I have tons of stuf you can use like a hot tub, a red and blue pool, tiki torches) anything you want put it in there and I probably have it
Budget: $4,000
Other:A nice outdoor room

Sorry i know i'm asking for help with 2 rooms. There is no time limit, but if you don't have time to do them both, can you please just do the caterpillars room? Thanks
I can do them!

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSmiley
Thank you, but I absolutely hate pink... I was thinking you might add a little purple, not pink. Sorry.
The issue with that is that there are no purple items. Only purple walls.

View Post Originally Posted by Bowwow478
Where are the doors? South and West
Color scheme? Creamy, Light, flowing colors.
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: No one, it's the Guest Room.
Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc?: A Rare TV, and the Fluffy Cats Special item. (Sorry I forget the names!
Budget: As cheap as you can get, but make it look good still!
Other: Can you get a nice plant in there too?

Please and thank you! : )
~~Bowwow478
If you mean the Persian Cat, LOL!

I can do this one as well!

Wow! OK. I have a lot on my plate!
Old 10-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #23
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

Alright I have waited some time, almost got it?
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #24
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

"Just keep waiting," Bowwow478 says to herself.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Hey Webkinzgurl if You need me to do any thing let me know just vm me

I'm kinda empty-handed for now
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Come On Anyone Need A Room Done
Old 10-17-2009, 09:49 AM   #27
I am a

I never got my room yet...
Old 10-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds

I never got my room yet...
Oh You Haven't I'll Check Who Was Supposed To Do It If It Wasn't Me I'll Give The Person Who Was Suppose To Do A VM
Then I'll Start On It

Where are the doors? South and West
Color scheme? Creamy, Light, flowing colors.
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: No one, it's the Guest Room.
Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc?: A Rare TV, and the Fluffy Cats Special item. (Sorry I forget the names!
Budget: As cheap as you can get, but make it look good still!
Other: Can you get a nice plant in there too?

Please and thank you! : )
~~Bowwow478
This one Bowwow?
Old 10-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #29
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Form to get your room designed:
Size of room: []Small [X]Medium []Large
Color scheme? random,
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: one. a female Black Fresian
Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc? Hay Bale Sofa (black fresian psi)
Budget: 3000
Other
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by pezzpezz13
Form to get your room designed:
Size of room: []Small [X]Medium []Large
Color scheme? random,
How many pets will be staying in this room/pet genders: one. a female Black Fresian
Any PSI's, exclusives, rares, etc? Hay Bale Sofa (black fresian psi)
Budget: 3000
Other
Ok I'll see what I can do for you pezzpezz13 and do you want the room to match the couch??

Do You have a deadline
Closed