Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Decorating Tips & Ideas (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/decorating-tips-ideas-161/)
-   -   Would anyone give me some honest feedback? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/decorating-tips-ideas-161/would-anyone-give-me-some-honest-686739/)

Sharpei03-19-2011 12:49 PM

Would anyone give me some honest feedback?

The room below is for my King Charles Spaniel, Molly. It's made using mostly (if not entirely) the Country theme. If anyone who views this leaves a comment, whether it's a compliment or constructive criticism, it would be very appreciated!

http://i51.tinypic.com/2sa1qom.png

Thank you! Have a good day. :smitten:

cg7gg03-19-2011 02:02 PM

Re: Would anyone give me some honest feedback?

Is it supposed to be plain? i am sorry lol i like weird and wacky rooms lol pm me if you want. i could give you some tips

Cheesy103-19-2011 02:06 PM

Welcome to WI! I think that room looks pretty good. I would suggest making the one "upper" corner maybe a little less crowded. Just my opinion :)

kittyfriend1503-19-2011 02:17 PM

I really like your room! However I do agree with Cheesy that it is a little crowded in the corner where the couches are. Maybe rearrange that area a bit so that it looks "roomy". Another thing I would suggest is maybe add a rug some where. I don't know which rug or where I just think it might add something to the room! :)
Oh, and welcome to Webkinz Insider! :clap:

squeaky03-19-2011 03:01 PM

I think your room is cute & well-organized, but a bit "out-of-the-box". Mix in some items from another theme. Arte has some farm items in the Curio Shop like a wagon wheel couch & table. The items from the Fall Promo would work. Jumbleberry Fields prizes have the "country" look. Farm animals have nice PSIs too.

harrihaven03-19-2011 03:39 PM

I actully REALLY LIKE IT!! It is a great beginner room! But if you want it to make u look rich i would use rarer items... I REALLY REALLTY LUV IT it looks really cute... I don't agree with cheesy at all i think the top right corner looks really good!

leeann1503-19-2011 05:21 PM

Okay well I have a room with this theme but I have it a little less crowded and have some other country items in the room. I suggest re-arrainging it a bit and getting rid of the cactus but adding two "sunflower" pots... it's really colorful and adds so much to the room. Just a suggestion......

I just looked at my room and I have a white round rug right in front of the bed and also the plate collection from the estore on the wall. Just another suggestion.

peacemom03-19-2011 05:32 PM

On the whole it is a great theme and room:) I have one myself. I would switch the bed and the living area. That way the armoire is in the bedroom area. You can also move the dining area closer to the room edge to open up the space. I would also throw a rug or two down. They do help to define a space. Thanks so much for sharing!

ratgirl5703-19-2011 07:01 PM

I think if you replaced that window with a trading card prize, Ms. Birdy Cross Stitch, your room would improve. I also recommend moving that divider by the checkers table more closer to the table so the bedroom area doesn't look so crowded. Besides those, the room doesn't need too much improvement in my opinion. :)

robertcleveland03-19-2011 08:35 PM

Hi,welcome to WI, I think the dividers make the room look crowded try it without them and see, other wise it's a good job.