Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Default Trophy Room... Need Suggestions/Ideas

Last time I posted here, I received helpful feedback so I figured I'd ask for some opinions again! Today, after earning the Wacky Ziingoz 600 trophy, I added it to my trophy room and realized how my small room is starting to feel cramped. I love to collect the trophies! I like the color scheme and think I am going to upgrade to a medium sized room to house my collection but would love some feedback. Should I try using counters, or all pedestals? I currently have four pedestals and the fancy gold tables for smaller trophies. Any suggestions are welcome and if you have a trophy collection room please share what yours looks like! I need some inspiration!

Here is my room:
Click the image to open in full size.
pianoogirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2016, 05:24 AM   #2
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trophy Room... Need Suggestions/Ideas

my suggestion would be to use a LARGE room. you will be getting lots of trophies so a large room would be better. also i think the soccer wallpaper would be nice for a trophy room.

also i dont use pedestals any more. i would use a dining table if it held more than two items. i jut use the floor.

you can do a trophy and plushy combined room. i am not a big fan of plushies but you do get them around WWX. so i started storing them in a room.

good luck filling up a trophy room.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 08-08-2016 at 05:37 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 08-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #3
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable character
blueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable character

Nice picture pianoogirl, can you tell me what the names are on the floor and wallpaper you're using?

Thanks,
blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Old 08-10-2016, 09:30 AM   #4
AngelKinz

KinzAngel will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Trophy Room... Need Suggestions/Ideas

Ooh, I love your trophy room! It's gorgeous. Congratulations on earning the Wacky Zingoz trophy. What an accomplishment! Now, I think you should stick with those gold tables, as I personally love how they look with the trophies. However, it may be more efficient to use dining tables and put multiple trophies on one table. Either way, I'm sure your new trophy room will look splendid!
KinzAngel is offline Female
Old 08-11-2016, 07:37 AM   #5
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a creator of wonder
courage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wondercourage7856 is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by blueguy
Nice picture pianoogirl, can you tell me what the names are on the floor and wallpaper you're using?

Thanks,
blueguy
I believe the walls and floor are the Stained Glass set from Family Score przes
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #6

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Thanks for the comments!! I updated my trophy room and it might be on my house thread, I'll double check and post a picture here when I can!
pianoogirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
collection, decorating tips, trophies, trophy, trophy room