Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #1
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation special touches to wizard theme!!!

If you need help adding some special touches to the wizard theme then this is the post for you. I have got a couple of good ideas. Well first of all if you have them any of the two medieval lamps look like they belong, but this potion is only if you have it. Plus there is the plain wooden trophy pedestal in the decorations button of the w-shop. the wood from the trophy pedestal almost perfectly matches the wood from the wizard theme. Also in the decorations button there is the sunburst clock. the sun clock has almost the same design as the sun on the wall. Hope you like the ideas

SOCCERPIG12
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: special touches to wizard theme!!!

anybody like my idea
Old 07-27-2007, 09:29 AM   #3
With soccer I'm
Gifted

Default Re: special touches to wizard theme!!!

is anybody there does anybody care????
Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Yes, they are good ideas...I have found the sme thing out for the trophy pedastal. I purchased a few for end tables and they look great! Someone cares :0 cuz it's a good tip!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-27-2007, 09:45 AM   #5
With soccer I'm
Gifted

THANKS alot for posting i was begining to think the idea was old buti guess not
Old 07-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #6
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cute ideas! I already put the Medieval flame lamp in the Wizard room, the sunburst clock idea I might use too!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:30 AM   #7
With soccer I'm
Gifted

ANyBODY ELSE want to post
Old 07-28-2007, 07:39 PM   #8
With soccer I'm
Gifted

anybody else want topot about this i mean come on the is a good idea i think rigt
Old 07-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

katelynb98 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a good idea, and useful since only half the room is available and my large room looks a little bare!! i did through all my ride on toys in there but atleast your suggestions actually match the room, lol!! So now all the random pieces that have no home are sitting in my dock just waiting for that perfect place, oh I know, they would look cute in the garage! Well, I better go earn some more kinzcash so I can get a garage! Thanks for the suggestions!
Old 07-28-2007, 11:17 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
squidward is an unknown quantity at this point

Very good ideas. Now if only I had the cash....
Closed