Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Talking Some cool Room Theme Ideas!

Hey everyone who is reading this!

I just thought of some cool room theme ideas! Hey! Who knew that eating ice cream nourishes the brain? Anyways:
  • Have a color coded room theme. That's what I'm going to start doing. Not like a think pink theme. Ok this is just me but I personally hate that theme.
  • Pick an amazing color that absoulutly SCREAMS you! Such as bright blue or green. Then take the BEST FEATURES from other themes that have the same color codes! You don't even have to take the furniture from a theme, better yet mix it it up! Do a color combination of BRIGHT YELLOW and LIME GREEN! That will definitley spice up ANY house.
  • Another AMAZINGLY cool idea is going for cool pieces of furniture that are OUT THERE. Don't be a stick in the mud and use EXACTLY one room theme, unless of course it looks AMAZING since it's like the WHOLE room theme! Mix it up like I said and it will give your house STYLE.
  • Another great idea is too go too Audreyye's new company called Everything Designs! They have THE best stuff there I tell ya!
Hope these ideas totally helped!

lucky3900~
lucky3900 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Some cool Room Theme Ideas!

Yea, I like to use unusual colors together when I decorate.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i love unusual colors. my kitchen(one of my fave rooms in the house) is pink and blue. crazy i know. im with you there, i don't really like pink that much, but hey, if theres items that look good, ill use them.

oh, heres my kitchen
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkitchen.JPG (141.7 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by HappySsey; 06-30-2008 at 12:49 PM..
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #4

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

OH, I love your kitchen HappySsey! I know it sounds crazy, but I love grey floors. I have one room I didn't add floors or walls to- I just made a hang-out room and left it grey. The grey floor in your kitchen makes the pinks and blues really stand out. Great job.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Awesome room! Rep points for you!
Old 07-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

thank you guys soo much. im glad someone likes my kitchen.

MotherK62, i used a gray floor cause i didn't find any floor that i thought would look nice, so i left it gray and it turned out pretty good.

oh and lucky3900,am i the one you gave rep points to? i think so, cause im the only one who posted a pic, but wanna be sure. if i did. Thank You!!! if i didn't, oh well.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
CatzRockTheWorld011

!_WeBkInZ_! is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by HappySsey
i love unusual colors. my kitchen(one of my fave rooms in the house) is pink and blue. crazy i know. im with you there, i don't really like pink that much, but hey, if theres items that look good, ill use them.

oh, heres my kitchen
how did u get the picture like that?! i cant take a picture with my camera it wont work!
!_WeBkInZ_! is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
lucky3900
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by HappySsey
thank you guys soo much. im glad someone likes my kitchen.

MotherK62, i used a gray floor cause i didn't find any floor that i thought would look nice, so i left it gray and it turned out pretty good.

oh and lucky3900,am i the one you gave rep points to? i think so, cause im the only one who posted a pic, but wanna be sure. if i did. Thank You!!! if i didn't, oh well.
Ya that was you!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #9
same thing
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by !_WeBkInZ_!
how did u get the picture like that?! i cant take a picture with my camera it wont work!
there are many guides on how to take computer pics. i think that they are in the houses in Webkinz World Forum. they are blue stickies. if you read them it will help.
Closed