Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

Default snack stop/lounge help

hey guys, i am on a decorating spending spree!! yay!! haha. anyway, my next project will be a snack stop/lounge. i have some confusion going on though. here is the problem

i redecorated my christmas room, and there use to be purple furniture, but no more. i need a place to put it. i also want to do a orange part for the snack stop, with the large pane window. when i finish level 5 cooking, im gonna put that in the snack stop too. i will probably get a sandwhich table and put it in there too. i want to use the popstar flooring. what should i do?? should i do two seperate rooms?? thats what i was thinking. help please. ideas welxcome!!
HappySsey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 10:00 AM   #2
Woohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

Default Re: snack stop/lounge help

Which purple furniture, the loader chairs or the pop star purple and white furniture? Either way, you could use purple furniture in a room with orange walls and floors, and tangerine countertops. You could also use the CSO orange side tables. You can use the Drinks 2 Go fridge, and chrome blender and sandwich maker, and the grill you'll win from cooking class. Definitely use the sandwich table. Best of luck!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #3
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

thank you aunt jenny well, i mostly was using the "silver"(more like purple) sofa's from the curio shop and the popstar theme chairs and stuff. i want to use the exclusive window, but i might save up s'more tokens for the andwhich table instead, though i can trade for it. i might split the room in half, but i really would like to do a medium room for the snack stop.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:02 AM   #4
Woohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

Then do 2 rooms. If you want the rooms to "go together," put them next to each other, and then just use the same walls and floors in both. You could use the window in the snack stop room, and use regular windows in the lounge. You could use the same clocks, paintings, and plants in both rooms, so they'll feel more continuous. Best of luck!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
Isabellab
Gifted

zoeann45 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeann45 has a spectacular aura about

if you come to my decorating shoppe and fill out the form then I could help you
zoeann45 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
same thing
Gifted

auntjenny, that is a great idea!! zoeanne, i normmaly don't go to threads because i like tips, not rooms made for me. but thank you for offering
Closed