Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

436194 is a creator of wonder
436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder

Default Gingerbread Theme???

I am collecting the candy canes and getting the gingerbread items. I have a gingerbread
TV. What theme is that from? I am trying to find items that go with the prizes from this years candy cane collection.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #2
it beyond measure

FoxTails knows the way
FoxTails knows the wayFoxTails knows the wayFoxTails knows the way

Default Re: Gingerbread Theme???

The Gingerbread TV is from the Sweets N Treats room theme, I believe. I'm sure it would go great with the furniture from this year's Candy Cane Collection! Would you like me to add you as a friend in Webkinz World so I can help you with your collection by sending candy canes? I'm happy to help!
FoxTails is offline Female
Old 12-07-2016, 04:28 PM   #3

LivingAloha has much to be proud ofLivingAloha has much to be proud ofLivingAloha has much to be proud ofLivingAloha has much to be proud ofLivingAloha has much to be proud of

Yes, all of the Sweets and Treats items you can get from Arte in the Curio Shop. They would go great with the theme.
LivingAloha is offline Female
Old 12-07-2016, 11:02 PM   #4

436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder436194 is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FoxTails
The Gingerbread TV is from the Sweets N Treats room theme, I believe. I'm sure it would go great with the furniture from this year's Candy Cane Collection! Would you like me to add you as a friend in Webkinz World so I can help you with your collection by sending candy canes? I'm happy to help!
Sure, I am 436194, 436194a, 436194b, 436194c, 436194d, 436194e, 436194f, 436194g. Anyone can friend me. I play almost every day.

I would love to see some gingerbread room ideas....
Old 12-08-2016, 12:26 AM   #5
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

I have seen an ad with a gingerbread rug & a few other new items,but can't find them in the Estore etc.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:09 PM   #6

I've seen that ad too. I am hoping that they will be prizes in the holiday codes or Ms. Birdy gifts.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is my Gingerbread Room so far. I would love to see your room!

Last edited by 436194; 12-10-2016 at 01:57 PM..
Old 12-14-2016, 01:28 PM   #7
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen
mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I have seen an ad with a gingerbread rug & a few other new items,but can't find them in the Estore etc.
You get the gingerbread side table from Ms. Birdy today, and I think the rug is a later item I have to look at the wreath the next time I go in the clubhouse santakinz room.

436194 Your room look pretty awesome!

Yes the rug is at a later date in the Santakinzclub house room from Ms. Birdy and the gingerbread rocking horse is Christmas Day's item.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 12-14-2016 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: More info
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 12-14-2016, 01:53 PM   #8
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
I've seen that ad too. I am hoping that they will be prizes in the holiday codes or Ms. Birdy gifts.

Here is my Gingerbread Room so far. I would love to see your room!
Nice room! I'm still working on mine!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-19-2016, 10:14 AM   #9

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

This is a Gingerbread Bakery I made last year as a way to display my gingerbread houses. I am going to update it with the 2016 prizes later.

The stove, chairs, dining tables, windows, and TV from the Sweets n' Treats theme have a Christmas vibe. The green striped bean bags were originally a Judy Moody movie promo, but have been available since in various prize machines and wheels. The Hickory Clock in the corner is currently available on Ganz News for 4500 Moneyz. I also used the Ginger Cat stove.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:16 AM   #10
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

What a wonderful room, Squeaky! You certainly have a lot of gingerbread houses!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed