Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2015, 08:21 AM   #1
webby1230
Webkinz :)

Webby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guide

Question Room Ideas, Please!

Hi, everyone!

Okay, here's my dilemma: I'm currently revamping my house (or should I say mansion?), and I have plenty of rooms that don't exactly have a purpose yet. Also, if someone could help me figure out a more organized way to place these rooms, I'd really appreciate it!

Here it is (non-enthusiastic drumroll)!
Click the image to open in full size.

Many of these rooms were previously rooms for a single webkinz (except for my two Lil Kinz Purple Goldfish, who share an underwater room). In order to make Pet Care Levels easier to maximize, I went ahead and bought 2 large bedrooms to let my pets sleep in. (But beds are large items, so I can only keep about 8-9 in each).

However, is what I'm doing a good idea? If anything, I just want it to be well organized, even if it means putting one webkinz in a single room and make rows of medium-sized rooms

You know what would solve this? Letting us remove rooms. I'm looking at you, Ganz.
Webby1230 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2015, 04:38 PM   #2

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Default Re: Room Ideas, Please!

I struggle with room organization too. I would love for rooms of a certain type to be grouped - like Halloween, Christmas, Underwater, stores & restaurants. But I am not going to remove all the items to the dock and recreate the room somewhere else. Also, some of the rooms have doors in strategic places for decorating purposes. I'd have to a room with the same floor plan if I moved a room.

The only organizing tip I might be able to give you is naming the rooms with the name of the pet that resides there or the theme or purpose of the room. Ex: "Jasmine's Persian Room" or "Caliente's Mexican Restaurant". When you have dozens of pets and 100s of rooms it helps navigation a lot!
Old 12-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #3
webby1230

Webby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guideWebby1230 is a golden guide

Yeah, I previously had all of the names of the pets' rooms there (actually, i switched them back because i got frustrated. So now I'm just figuring out how I can group them in the right places. Thank you though!!!
Webby1230 is offline Male
Old 12-14-2015, 10:13 AM   #4
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
I struggle with room organization too. I would love for rooms of a certain type to be grouped - like Halloween, Christmas, Underwater, stores & restaurants. But I am not going to remove all the items to the dock and recreate the room somewhere else. Also, some of the rooms have doors in strategic places for decorating purposes. I'd have to a room with the same floor plan if I moved a room.

The only organizing tip I might be able to give you is naming the rooms with the name of the pet that resides there or the theme or purpose of the room. Ex: "Jasmine's Persian Room" or "Caliente's Mexican Restaurant". When you have dozens of pets and 100s of rooms it helps navigation a lot!
You could keep all your pets in the same room or two but I like to give each pet or two their own space. I like to create rooms but my house is an wreck.....
designergirl101 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2015, 05:08 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

Realbluekirby is an unknown quantity at this point

I would get a Room For every theme in shop (if I had the money haha) Why don't you try that C:?
Realbluekirby is offline Male
Closed