Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #1
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Panda Vase Fridge

Looking for pics of rooms that have used the Panda Vase fridge adotption gifts. I would like to use both of them in my Panda & Lil Panda's room, but I am also trying to go with a black and white theme. Can't figure out beds to use.
kayembee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Panda Vase Fridge

Hmmm, I don't know. I am not very good at decorating! Wish I could help though.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
fergie

for a bed you could use the Creamy Vinalla Bed. I think those are cheap and look nice!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #4
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

I used my Panda vase in a museum room ... it looks really good. I went with green and bamboo for the panda's bedroom, and the vase just didn't work really well. Having it in my 'museum' gives me a good place to store rare foods.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #5
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant future

I can't think of any right now.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:59 PM   #6
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

I put it in my Conservatory, with other plants, tile floor, has the rice paper divider and rock garden in their too, it's my pets place to....relax! AND a place to get a snack if they need it while relaxing!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:01 PM   #7
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by fireflyblue
I used my Panda vase in a museum room ... it looks really good. I went with green and bamboo for the panda's bedroom, and the vase just didn't work really well. Having it in my 'museum' gives me a good place to store rare foods.
I like that idea. i've been trying to decide what to do with mine too!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #8
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions. I really like both ideas for the museum and the conservatory! I was just so stuck on a black & white room since I already have bamboo for my Leopard. I do like the Vanilla furniture too, especially if it gets expanded like it is indicated on the Kinz Fans site. Thanks again, feel free to add if you come up with any other suggestions
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-26-2007, 08:21 PM   #9

Marbaby101 is on a distinguished road

i have no idea how
Closed