Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
unmatchedsocks
Webkinz :)
unmatchedsocks is on a distinguished road

Default Other Themes or Groupings Besides Room Themes in W Shop

Other Themes or Groupings Besides Room Themes in W Shop

I'm fairly new to Webkinz and was getting frustrated trying to decorate my rooms. There were some themes in the W Shop that I liked but only a couple. Finally I noticed that there are other items that go together and that aren't noted as a theme.

For example, all the Tangerine items certainly can go together. But they aren't grouped together in the W shop. So I thought I would start putting together a list to help me find all the Tangerine items.

Then I thought - I'll put on the list all the other groupings I find. And of course, after doing so much work, I thought I would share!

Ideally, I would create rooms and share pictures based on all these different groups but I don't have enough KinzCash for that! So if you've got time and KinzCash, please contribute your creations based on these groupings. That way, we'll have a nice catalog of these other themes. Here is an example using the Winter theme/group:

Click the image to open in full size.
Showcasing all the "Winter" items - Winter Cupboard Sink, Winter Counter, Winter Counter with Drawers. Along with Bamboo Tree, Stainless Steel Clock, Moon Lamp, Spider Plant, Blue Sky Wallpaper, and Royal Blue Flooring.

Note: I know that the W Shop has previews of a lot of these items and I've shown some at the end of this post. But I'd like to see what WE can do with these grouped items in terms of matching it with wallpaper and floor color and everything else in a room.

One caveat - I did not put on this list anything outside what you can currently buy in the W shop. Not that I didn't want to, but I didn't have time and I also wasn't sure if there's any Curio Shop Only items that are outside of a theme anyway.

THE LIST

This is the name of the group - These are the categories where it's found

Antique - Kitchen/Bath only
Autumn - Kitchen/Bath only
Beach - Walls/Flooring only
Blue Striped - Beds, Seating, Storage, Tables
Brushed Metal - Seating, Tables
Chic - Kitchen/Bath only
Chrome - Kitchen/Bath only
Cool Blues - Kitchen/Bath only
Cream/Creamy Vanilla - Beds, Seating, Storage, Tables
Daffodil - Kitchen/Bath only
Elegant - Seating, Tables
Fantasy - Walls/Flooring Only
Farm - Walls/Flooring Only
Green Apple - Kitchen/Bath only
High-Tech - Kitchen/Bath only
Jungle - Walls/Flooring Only
Lavender - Kitchen/Bath only
Lemon Lime - Kitchen/Bath only
Moonlight - Kitchen/Bath only
Porcelain - Kitchen/Bath only
Sea Blue - Kitchen/Bath only
Spring - Walls/Flooring Only
Tangerine - Beds, Kitchen/Bath, Seating, Storage, Tables
Undersea - Walls/Flooring Only
Winter - Kitchen/Bath only

Here are some other examples of the groups above - these are taken from the preview feature inside the W Shop...

The Antique items - Antique Bathroom Sink, Antique Toilet

Autumn items - Autumn Counter, Autumn Counter with Drawers, Autumn Sink

More Autumn items - Autumn Counter with Cupboard, Autumn Cupboard Sink

The Brushed Metal items - Brushed Metal Dining Table, Brushed Metal Dining Chairs

The Elegant White items - Elegant White Dining Table, Elegant White Dining Chairs

P.S. Did you know that everything in the W Shop is listed in alphabetical order? I just realized that a few days ago! It makes finding things much easier!

Last edited by unmatchedsocks; 06-25-2008 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Changing font colors...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

Default Re: Other Themes or Groupings Besides Room Themes in W Shop

so your new to wi! congrats. is this your first thread. in any case, i would just like to point out one thing to you. we aren't suppose to use regular blue or red color for our font so mods and such can edit our posts. it's exclusively for them. i just wanted to let you know that. anyway, i would like to add one thing to this lovely list. i like the orange table(CSOaka Curio Shop Only) table with the tangering bed pieces and such. i unfortuneately to not have any of those items in a complete listing, or else i would love to help. have a nice day!
HappySsey
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
unmatchedsocks
Webkinz :)
unmatchedsocks is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the tip on the font colors - I've modified it and will make a note for any future posts. Yes this is my first thread. Thanks also for the note about the orange table and the Tangerine pieces. I'll have to keep a look out for it at Arte's.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

your welcome. would you like to become friends. i love to pm.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
same thing
Gifted

oh i guess i do have a room that uses some non theme items. it is the moonlight counters and such in my kitchen.it also has chrome appliances. i will show it to you. i am showing the whole room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkitchen.JPG (141.7 KB, 4 views)
Closed