Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2015, 11:51 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talent

Default New Mobile Shop Items!!

There are new furniture items in the Mobile App W-Shop!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Here are a couple of Medium-sized rooms I made using some of these Mobile App shop items.

#1 (before the Espresso items were introduced)

#2 (made using the new Espresso furniture)
Can't say that I'm a huge fan of that Shaggy Purple Rug though, it seems a little too bright...

If anyone else has made some rooms with the new furniture items, I would love to see them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMobileShop.jpg (277.9 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpgRoom1.jpg (170.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpgRoom2.jpg (161.9 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by MSMincho; 03-26-2015 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Pictures :\
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2015, 01:53 PM   #2

wishforwebkinz defies all odds
wishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all odds

Default Re: New Mobile Shop Items!!

Sounds awesome but I can't see the pictures, they won't load.
wishforwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-26-2015, 03:47 PM   #3

MSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wishforwebkinz
Sounds awesome but I can't see the pictures, they won't load.
Darn, that's strange... ok I'm going to try and fix it
Will you let me know if you are able to see it now, wishforwebkinz?
Old 03-26-2015, 08:13 PM   #4

wishforwebkinz defies all odds
wishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all odds

Yay I can see them now! They are so cool! I love all the purple!
wishforwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-07-2015, 05:28 PM   #5
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hard
nancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hard

You know what I love about the mobile app? It doesnt cost estore!
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 04-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi MSMincho,
Thanks for sharing this information with great pictures! I love the way you have decorated your rooms! I agree that the purple rug is very bright with the other items. Maybe it would look better in the first room since there is the light floor.

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-08-2015, 06:10 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
You know what I love about the mobile app? It doesnt cost estore!
Yeah isn't that great? I really like the fact that we can spin the WoW twice in one day thanks to the Mobile App

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi MSMincho,
Thanks for sharing this information with great pictures! I love the way you have decorated your rooms! I agree that the purple rug is very bright with the other items. Maybe it would look better in the first room since there is the light floor.

((Hugs))
Auntie
Thanks Auntie that's a good idea! I will try to play around with the rug on different floors and see what works

Last edited by MSMincho; 04-08-2015 at 06:10 PM..
Closed