Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2015, 06:24 PM   #1
figureskaters14702
Webkinz :)

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Default need ideas

I want to redesign a few rooms and need some ideas.
just417 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2015, 10:43 AM   #2
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: need ideas

What kind of rooms do you want to redesign?
Susiejax is offline Female
Old 02-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #3
figureskaters14702

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

A couple of bedrooms and I want to make a ice rink
But mostly I just want ideas for the bedrooms
just417 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2015, 04:25 PM   #4

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

There are lots of bedrooms & an ice rink on my house thread. I recommend you start by browsing a few housez to get ideas.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:30 PM   #5
jessicarandolph

jessrandolph is a name known to alljessrandolph is a name known to alljessrandolph is a name known to all

You can totally make a valentines bedroom with the collection event going on right now. It would go well with the pretty pink theme.
jessrandolph is offline Female
Old 02-15-2015, 02:51 PM   #6

wishforwebkinz defies all odds
wishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all odds

I'm redesigning rooms too, for the bedrooms I've made a cat room, dog room, bird room, bunny room, underwater pets room, monkey room, exotic pets room, etc. I just take items that remind me of that kind of pet and put them in the rooms, like a bunny tv, dog bone fridge, etc. Also, I wanted to make a science room but put a little twist to it. So I named it the "It's not Rocket Science Room" and I put a rocketship, posters of Goober's Lab, and my experiment tables in there. I used the retired Space wallpaper too, and it turned out awesome!
wishforwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2015, 12:10 PM   #7
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Bedrooms are my weakness! I have less then 20 pets, and sooo many rooms!!! Take a bed you like, and base off of that. Go to the trading room, get a PSI bed, and another item and base off of that. If its for your pet, then think of a personality. Like super girly, tomboy, manly, child, and look thru the Wshop items and mix a few themes and what ever is in your dock. Use PSIs, exclusive, retired, and other stuff to make the room even more unique! Something I started to do, is I made rooms for each pet, then a year later redo the rooms. Eventually I got to a style that I believe matches the pet and my personality. Stop when you are in love with the room(and still love it some time later)
Hope this helps!
NG
nancygurl is offline Female
Closed