Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
Gifted

SunnyMommy is on a distinguished road

Default Need decorating advice for my yard

After I spent all my kinzcash on my yard, I wasn't extremely happy with the results. Its a nice little yard...but its a bit cookie cutter. Does anyone have some creative suggestions for making my yard a bit more interesting?

Thank you!Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
Gifted

Default Re: Need decorating advice for my yard

Ooops! I should have put this in a different forum ..."Decorating Tips and Ideas". Is there a way that I can move this? or if a mod finds it, can they move it? Sorry!
Old 09-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #3
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

I'll move it.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:44 AM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Having the fountain or pond surrounded by some chairs with some cherry blosson trees for a romantic yard sort of thing. Or you could place a park bench with flowers on the ends near the pond, for a nice place for you webkinz to , read, relax, etc. If you want more ideas you can come to my decorating advice thread, the link is in my sig!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-01-2007, 08:59 AM   #5
snazzykinz

hmm i would do all of the tan fence and sell the little white picket fence. also, i would move the garden into one side of the garden insted of 2 lines. also, maybe add 2 chair to the glass table w/ the umbrella, sry if this is kinda mean or harsh! also, maybe sell the yellow flower thing. i dont mean any of this in a mean, rude or harsh, way its only constructive critism
Old 09-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
Gifted

Can I move a garden once I've planted it? Or do I have to wait for weeks for all the crops of seeds to harvest?

And I don't think any suggestions are mean ones...I am asking for help

Yeah, I like the brown fence better than the white fence. I bought the white fence, thinking I could put it all around my vegetable garden, then found out it only went around the edge of the yard. Live and learn.

And I think seat and pink cherry trees around the fountain will look really sweet.

But yellow is my favorite color...so I have to keep the yellow rose trellis in my yard somewhere. And since yellow roses are for friendship, I thought it would look best by the table for friends to gather round. I do need more chairs there...I just ran out of money!

Thank you both for your help (and thanks for the friendly moderator who moved my post where it should be).
Old 09-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #7
Gifted

Look! I redid my yard using some of the ideas that were suggested here, and I love it now! Thank you!Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 AM   #8
Gift Guru

ELMO4U is a name known to allELMO4U is a name known to allELMO4U is a name known to all

Here is my yard and garden.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:49 PM   #9
snazzykinz

omg ur yard is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Closed