Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Exclamation My Monster's room needs a little help!

Ok, here's what it looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

I could use some help with it. Any ideas? It doesn't have to be a bed room. I do prefer to keep the sofa in there, but everything else can stay or leave. I also don't want to spend to much KC. Like, less then 500. But other than that I'm flexible.
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
snickerdoodle20

Default Re: My Monster's room needs a little help!

it might look cool with a christmas theme!!
Old 12-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #3
Isabellab
Gifted

zoeann45 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeann45 has a spectacular aura about

if you stop by my shoppe I can help you
zoeann45 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

interesting idea. i think i will use Christmas items in there. thanks!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #5
Woohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

I like your room, but I'm not sure I like where the sofa is. You can't see what it looks like, you only see the back of it. I love that you have a painting in the bathroom area! That's so funny! I have a stained glass window in my bathroom, to class it up. Best of luck!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

hmm, i like it, but the bathroom seems out of place to me. mabye you could get rid of it, and that would give you some more decorating cash, then i would move the sofa to that space. i would take the rugs and stuff if you have space. or, (still getting rid of the bath area) slide the bed over to the right corner, put the sofa and rugs up along the wall with the bed, and then just play around with the other stuff. hope this helped!!
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

ok, thanks guys. i've been working on it a little, and i'll post a new pic when i get finished or stuck again.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #8
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

If you have a haunted painting, or some halloween items, i think it'd look good
Old 12-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #9
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

yeah, i actually do have the painting and quite a few halloween items. i'll probably use a few of them.
Closed