Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Mountain Goat Room Designs Needed!

I just adopted my mountain goat, Fritz, and have NO idea how to decorate his room. There are a couple things I want to include though. Here is a list:

1. Reds, Greens, and Whites. ( to go w/ his PSI)
2. I want it to be mountain-y and snow-y
3. I prefer not to have just straight up w-shop themes.

I would like his room to include mostly w-shop items, but some rare and exclusive is ok. Just not to much, I don't want to have to go trading for a week to get everything!

His room is medium sized with a door only on the bottom wall. If you have a design, please please please post it! Thanks so much!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
uvs Kitties
Webkinz :)

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Mountain Goat Room Designs Needed!

Maybe some stuff from the western theme mixed with the aztec theme. I also made my mountain goat- Bernard a room to go with his PSI except I thought the chair was purple instead of red. But I think the purple didn't clash to much and turned out okay.

Click the image to open in full size.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

If I wanted to make it mountain-y and snowy I would try using the snow flooring and the cloud wall paper.
That way it looks like its on a mountain.

Adding a small tree or a few flowers that look like "mountain flowers" would look nice too.
Also I'd think about a rock garden.
In case you don't know what that is, its a rare item from the curio shop.
And it adds to the "rocky mountain" feel.

For a bed, the snow one might be a bit over-done.
You could go for a starburst cloud super bed or a stardust dreams super bed, if you're willing to trade for one.
I know they sound like they don't go with the theme, but its like floating on a mountain top and would be kind of cool.

I don't know much about furniture.
But the PSI for the pegasus, the rainbow sofa would look nice.
Since its a mountain top and it seems like a perfect place to see a rainbow!
And to go with that sofa(s) you could look into the rainbow coffee table.
Which is much more easier to come by then the sofa.

Good luck.
And I hope my advice helps or inspires you.
(:
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
Woohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

Forest green wall paint, first snow fllooring. White silk sofa, if you want more seating. Creamy vanilla bed.

PSI's to try to trade for------ some type of fireplace (gray cat, clydesdale, St. Bernard, snowman), Northern Lights window (polar bear) or Yeti window (Himalayan cat?).
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed