Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
ishes to meet Apolo
Webkinz :)

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

Default Ideas and tips for designing small rooms

So, I've just recently returned to Webkinz world and Im redesigning my WHOLE house. okay, first off, my house is huge. We're talking like 50+ rooms... I have them laid out every which way and all different sizes also. I don't have a problem designing my medium and large rooms, I just have troubles with my small rooms...
I have ideas for them such as hallways and cute little sitting rooms and possible even a trophy room.. any ideas for other small rooms? I know it's pretty informal and weird but I really have trouble with these rooms.. I wish i didn't even buy them in the first place!!
thanks for your time and help
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ideas and tips for designing small rooms

Hmm... Perhaps have a Sports room for the avid sports fan? Or maybe have one room in all one colour?
tiffc is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Considering the majority of my small rooms are sitting rooms, I would reccomend to put pets there as well.
My rule of thumb is that two pets fit in a medium room, 3 or more in a large and 1 pet in a small. It's really simple to design a bedroom for a small room- A bed, a side table (with a plant) A dresser, a decoration and a couch/chair of some sort. That usually works
I like the idea of decorating it as one room. Don't forget that small rooms can be cozy. If you have only one door, you can turn it into a den, with a couple couches, a fireplace, a couple of lamps/plants, maybe a small coffee table and a rug.
You can also turn these small rooms into kitchens, bathrooms and spa rooms.
The spa is a simple on because all you need is a bathtub in the middle pushed towards the wall, with dim lamps and plants. The walls should be a dark neutral colour. The floors should be a medium neutral colour and the tub should be white

I REALLY hope this helps!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
ishes to meet Apolo

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

Thank you both SOO much
Old 06-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
Johnaty is an unknown quantity at this point

All the designing which would be taken there bu you ,will be really beautiful unless you do not make your room congested with too much furniture.So avoid to place excessive furniture in the room.
Johnaty is offline Male
Old 06-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum master
T9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum master

Bathrooms and closets work the best for small rooms.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm... I only have a few small rooms, so here goes. Our first pic is a small girlie guest room, built with a few things I had lying around. Then, I give you the studio where the monkey+monkey show films. Finally, I have a small bathroom. Another Idea is a hallway. floors, black walls, trophies on pedastals, a grandfather clock, maybe some toys on the floor. Hope this helps!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 3.png (103.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (78.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pngPicture 5.png (186.0 KB, 11 views)
Sammopiper is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #8

webkinzx22 is on a distinguished road

I use those rooms as wash rooms and Mazin Hamster rooms. Good Luck!
webkinzx22 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #9
KraftyKinz

Bathroom, mini coffee shop, sitting room, bedroom, collection room, hallway, storage room, closet , etc. It's easy; get creative!
Closed