Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mlml258 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Ideas for a Room

I had a kitchen here, but I needed more room so I moved it into a different room. I already have a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedrooms. I really want something different and unique. Any ideas. Here's the room. It's a 7 by 7.

Click the image to open in full size.

P.S. I don't care if the wallpaper or flooring is changed.
mlml258 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #2

broevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ideas for a Room

One f my favorite rooms is my greenhouse. The conservatory wall paper, and a white floor looks great.
Lots of plants, and some comfy furniture, makes for a nice relaxing room!!
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #3

Smile Re: Ideas for a Room

View Post Originally Posted by broevil222
One f my favorite rooms is my greenhouse. The conservatory wall paper, and a white floor looks great.
Lots of plants, and some comfy furniture, makes for a nice relaxing room!!
That would be a great idea. Thanks so much.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #4

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

I LOVE my bank i made! Here is a picture of it.

You could try something like it but a smaller room of course..
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 03-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #5

broevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clownbroevil222 is cool as a bunny clown

Here is my greenhouse, I know it's a bigger room than you have, but I thought I'd show a pic. It changes a lot because I move the plants around in my house.
I love the bank!
Attached Images
File Type: jpggreenhouse2.jpg (114.0 KB, 17 views)
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
I LOVE my bank i made! Here is a picture of it.

You could try something like it but a smaller room of course..
I like the bank idea also. Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by broevil222
Here is my greenhouse, I know it's a bigger room than you have, but I thought I'd show a pic. It changes a lot because I move the plants around in my house.
I love the bank!
I love it. It's so colorful and I love that spa kinda greenhouse idea.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

Hi you can try a Laundromat.. Here is mine but you can make a smaller one to fit this room... I used the Pop speakers fridge for the washer/dryer look. All from the Popstar theme in Wshop.

I like the bank idea too harrihaven
miamia is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by miamia
Hi you can try a Laundromat.. Here is mine but you can make a smaller one to fit this room... I used the Pop speakers fridge for the washer/dryer look. All from the Popstar theme in Wshop.

I like the bank idea too harrihaven
I like the speaker fridge as a washer/dryer, good idea.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

How about a closet? The wallpaper and flooring are excellent for a closet.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2011, 07:23 AM   #10
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mlml258
I had a kitchen here, but I needed more room so I moved it into a different room. I already have a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedrooms. I really want something different and unique. Any ideas. Here's the room. It's a 7 by 7.

P.S. I don't care if the wallpaper or flooring is changed.
i really like the conservatory idea. with lots of plants, etc. i have one.

i was wondering if you are making a room for your rabbit. i have a caution. i bought the wallpaper from Wshop, blue with flowers and bunnies are each end. i placed the wall paper in the medium room WW gave with rabbit, and the problem is that the ends get cut off of the wall paper and no bunnies, just flowers. i really wanted those bunnies for the bunny room.
Lucy Hippo is online now Female
Closed

Tags
kittyfriend15