Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jrcheese3 has a spectacular aura about

Default I stink at decorating.

I've always wanted a HUGE Webkinz house filled with decorated rooms but....
1. I don't have many rare items
2. I'm bankrupt
3. I'm not good at decorating
hElP!
jrcheese3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Default Re: I stink at decorating.

This would be a great thread for the section below this... the help with rooms section. I'm sure you don't stink. All creations are great! You don't need rares or KC (I have been broke since last Christmas - NO LIE!). All you need is creativity. I'm sure you'll come up with some great stuff.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 11-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

You don't stink at it, you just need some more stuff. What I do is play my daily stuff, then go to the arcade and torumat arena and build up my money. I also trade in the clubhouse for old stuff I have and don't want, for new stuff i don't have and do want.. Try looking at some other people's designs, to get a few hints at what you like.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

I'm with everybody above me, also, If you have stuff that you don't want, any nobody else wants in in the Trading room. just sell it to the W shop! I was redcorating and I had an exspensive bed that woudn't go with the theme, so I sold it and bought a less exspensive bed. And of course play lots of games that get you lots of KC. (you have to like the game to be good at it) Some games that get you lots of KC are: Tile towers and Pizza palace. And play the game of the day, if you like it. goodluck agetting KC!

(P.s., you dont stink! find some creativity)
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

The trick of rooms is to be creative- just take an idea and try to go with it. Look at the webkinz roomz and other themez for more ideas. You don't stink, I'm sure you just need some ideas. PM me if you want some- I have so many ideas and so little Kinzcash!
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

i know how you feel! i am broke !!!!
all i do is:
*buy more pets
*do the dailies
*trade!!
Old 12-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #7
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

You know, it's OK to have basic rooms. Your Webkinz house doesn't have to be like anyone else's. That's what's so great about it, you can make it whatever you like, and it can reflect who YOU are. You don't have to be bummed when you see what other members do with their housez, or see that they have stuff that you don't.

Anytime you need help with decorating ideas, you can come here. A bunch of us love to help anyone out. And we can come up with some amazing ideas!!!!!

As for KC problems, well, that depends on how much time you spend on Webkinz World. I garden for profit, and that's how I make a lot of KC. The problem is that it takes a lot of KC to start, and it takes a huge commitment. I garden every day, and my gardens are set up so that I can't skip a day, or else my harvesting will be messed up. But on the positive side, I'm able to afford every rare or new theme that I want, and I don't have to spend hours playing games or doing Quizzy's trivia.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed