Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #21
(:
Webkinz :)

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

how cool ! it is so cute

i have 14,500 KC

i am thinking of buying the tinkerpup too so .....
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #22
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotter1fan
Cool! Do you have a screen shot of it? I'd love to see it!

---------- harrypotter1fan added 12 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

OK, here is the next part of the Step By Step Christmas Room!
First, you all should have made 1500 Kinzcash, right? Okay then!
First thing to do is buy the Large Mahogany Dining Table(w-shop)! Arrange the Bamboo Chairs from yesterday around it. You can also use the Mahogany Dining Chairs, but I thought the Bamboo Chairs added variety and were a whole lot cheaper!!
Now, buy the Dogs Playing Poker Painting (also w-shop)and Hanging on the Wall. It REALLY makes the difference!
Finally, go to the W-Shop again and buy any variety of toys for your pet with your remaining kinzcash, as you can see I picked a book, a few stuffed animals, a gumball machine, dollhouse and a fire engine but you pick whatever you want!
Finally, arrange those toys around your Cchristmas tree. There are three tree options:
1. Take a tree that you got from a previous year.
2. Just wait a couple of weeks then buy one.
3. I found that you can make a rather makeshift tree by buying a tree stump side table and putting any green plant from the wshop on top of it.

Now, I saw the rare pirate flooring in the wshop, ought it and put it in the room, but if you don't have it, the crimson floor is fantastic as well!
Am I forgetting anything? Kinda feels like it...hmmmm...oh well!
Finally, tonight's homework: Earn 1000 Kinzcash! Sorry guys! Anyway, the room is really coming along, huh? I think it is actually becoming good! I think maybe 2 more days, and we will be finished, until the actual holiday items come to WW, but I will do a guide for those items too, on this same thread. So happy holidays, and see you again tomorrow!
I am loving watching this come along! It's looking great! But I can't see the pic from the post I quoted....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #23
harrypotter1fan

Oh, the picture! THAT must've been the thing I was forgetting! I'm so sorry, give me 5 minutes and I'll have it right up! Sorry!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:19 PM   #24
harrypotter1fan

Smile Re: How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

Sorry! Here is the picture!:easter:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Room Stage 6.JPG (89.8 KB, 51 views)
Old 11-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #25
harrypotter1fan

Okay, so I have about 400 kinzcash right now, and I think another 20 minutes of Quizzy's should do it...the next addition to the room is going to be soooo cute! I can tell already! After this new addition, I think I'm going to stop so I have room for all of the ACTUAL Chritmas stuff, but I will post the room again with the addition of every Christma item. So I will keep this thread from closing by posting a random thing every few days until the items come to WW (which I predict to be 2-3 weeks) and then i ill start it up again! Good plan?
Old 11-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #26
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

thats a grat room you have i cant wait till its all done
trueblue is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #27
harrypotter1fan

Thank you! I didn't think that this thread would get to be this big! I'm really glad that you all like my room! I think that my pets are loving the Christmas spirit! I hope that I am inspiring you all to make a room of your own!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #28
anabearhoney
Webkinz :)
MellyTinyOlive is an unknown quantity at this point

this is rlly cool. good job!
Old 11-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #29
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

That looks GREAT! The floors are a really nice touch. I'm making my room when they release the items. Oh, and since yall have to earn kinzcash, play smoothie moves or pizza palace! They give the most money. Cash Cow and Cash Cow are probably third on earning a lot of kc fast!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM   #30
harrypotter1fan

Good thinking! Sometimes I play Smoothie Moves, but I think it takes a long time (but it is really fun!) and Pizza Palace is definitely not my best game! Also, I love Cash Cow 2 Because you earn like 15 Kinzcash for playing for like a minute! My favorite though is Quizzy's I know everyone thinks it is boring, but I love it! Well, however anyone earns that Kinzcash, it is a good ideea to get as muh as you can before those Christmas items come out! Good luck with the$$$!
Closed