Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
harrypotter1fan

Default How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

Okay, so I don't know about YOU, but I am really low on Kinzcash! I am however obsessed with the holidays, and I want every single Christmas item sold at the W-Shop! I did get impatient however waiting for Christmas to come to Webkinz World, so I am planning to make a WONDERFUL Christmas room using only 1700 KInzcash! This is your step by step guide on how to make an awesome Christmas room with not lots of the $$! I will probably add on new parts of the room every few days or so when I build up my Kinzcash. And when Christmas items come to WW, you KNOW I have to buy everything! So if you want a great christmas room including every Christmas item for 2008, a few Curio shop items, a few PSI's, but mostly W-shop stuff, then come on in!
Some points to consider using my service:
1. You can take some points of my room, most points of my room, or just copy it! I don't care! You don't have to even give me credit for the room! It is everyone's to share!
2. The room will look fine even if you ONLY use the w-shop!
3. It isn't one ofthose dime-a-dozen snow rooms, it is actually Christmas-y!

So I'll be back, but first I'm going to have to get to work!

---------- harrypotter1fan added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Alright, so your task for today is first to earn at least 1700 kinzcash, of course!

Last edited by harrypotter1fan; 11-22-2008 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
harrypotter1fan

Smile Re: How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

:ccat:Okay, now the fun can start! First, purchase a large room, and nae it. Mine is called The Den, because I thought it sounded cozy and Christmas-y, but pick whatever you like! BTW, my Charcoal Cat, Sirius, is your guide. Here he is waving at you from our blank canvas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Room Stage 1.JPG (125.6 KB, 71 views)
Old 11-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #3
harrypotter1fan

Default Re: How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

Oops! Sorry! Here is the picture once more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Room Stage 1.JPG (125.6 KB, 72 views)
Old 11-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #4
harrypotter1fan

Default Re: How To Make A Magically Wonderful Christmas Room Starting With Only 1700 Kinzcash! Come On In!

Alright, stage 2! Get a wall and flooring for the room. I picked crimson and forest green, which I think go oh so nice together! Here is a pic!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Room Stage 2.JPG (126.6 KB, 87 views)
Old 11-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
harrypotter1fan

OK, movin' on! Next, go to the W-shop and buy the following : 2 modern loungers (I forget exactly what they are called, but you'll see what they look like!) and a country side table. Here is what the room should look like so far:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Room Stage 3.JPG (128.8 KB, 100 views)
Old 11-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #6
harrypotter1fan

Now, go through your house and pick any Christmas itms you think could go well! I picked some snowglobes, my st. bernard's firplace, and three christmas trees, and that red carpet from the curio shop. Other things hat go well:
any portraits from the w-shop (ie Plumpy, buffalos,)
rainy day windows
himalayan cat window
polar bear window
any red or green item that goes well with the theme of the room
reindeer sleighs

So enjoy the final product of JUST today! Don't worry, I know it is hideous now, but it is about to look SO much better! We are taking it day by day! Meanwhile get to playing games, going to Quizzy's doing your dailies, and more, because tomorrow you will need to have a full 1000 kinzcash ready! So enjoy, because I WILL post more tomorrow!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Room Stage 4.JPG (143.2 KB, 104 views)
Old 11-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

wow! That looks great!
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

This is a cool thread! I like it!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
harrypotter1fan

Thank you so much! Anyway, so your homework is:
1. Earn at least 1,000 Kinzcash!
2. Look around your house for anything that might be good in your room! So get cracking! Your room is going to look FANTASTIC in no time at all!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Also an idea you might want to use is to put the Midevil Dining Table in there if you have it, it looks like cool!!
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Closed