Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Smile HELP! New Princess/Palace themed room, need suggestions!

Hi! So I recently upgraded Zoey, my Cherry Blossom bird, into a medium sized bedroom and decided she deserved a room makeover as well. I ended up getting the Pageant Princess bed for her and decided to work on a theme with that in it. It ended up kind of princess-y and palace like, but something still feels off. I need suggestions! Do I need to re-arrange, change out the walls or floors, or add stuff to the walls? I'm trying to stick with the pinks/blues/golds color scheme. Any tips or suggestions would be great! I have a decent amount of kinzcash to work with but don't wanna buy any estore items.

Here is her room.
Click the image to open in full size.
pianoogirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2016, 12:16 PM   #2
pandorica7

pandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contest
pandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contestpandorica7 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: HELP! New Princess/Palace themed room, need suggestions!

Hi Pianoogirl!

You have an amazing room! I love it! Although, with the suggestions, I do have 1. There is no wall decoration. Your pet might want some wall decor in the room, like mirrors, paintings, etc. Everything else looks really good. The rooms appearance is so amazing that I can only make that one suggestion. Everything else is perfect!

Have a good day,

Pandorica7
pandorica7 is offline Male
Old 07-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #3

maverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguise
maverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguise

I think it's the castle fighting with the bed. Try flipping the bed and the armoire, and rearrange the seating area to fit with those new positions. You may have to skip one of the bedside tables or move it to the seating area. I like the placement of the dresser and lamp a lot.
maverix is offline Female
Old 07-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #4

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Thanks for the suggestions!! I'll post a picture of the updated room soon!

Click the image to open in full size.

So I removed the armoire because I decided it was too dark, and added a window. I also added a fountain and moved one of the bedside tables so the castle on the wall is less crowded by floor objects. I added the blue egg exclusive because I thought the colors worked nicely. I'm quite happy with how it turned out and will post again whenever I need room suggestions!! Thanks!

Last edited by pianoogirl; 07-05-2016 at 10:49 AM..
pianoogirl is offline Female
Old 07-05-2016, 11:24 AM   #5
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Looking good!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, design, palace, princess, room design, suggestions, yolo pants