Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Psalms 126:2
Webkinz :)

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Exclamation HELP!! Need ideas ASAP!!!

hey there people of WI- i have 800,00 kc and i have NO IDEAS whatsoever to do with it!!!
i want more rooms....
Any ideas!? please, and thank you!
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: HELP!! Need ideas ASAP!!!

You should check out this section of the forum ---> Decorating Tips & Ideas

Hopefully you'll get some ideas!

You can also take a look at some other members' houses for ideas,
here ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f127/
Old 11-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

If you don't have the colossal movie screen, you could save for that.

Decorating is a fantastic idea ! The new cafe theme looks great. You could mix and match the cafe theme and the... candy theme would look good with the cafe.

Also, you could send maybe five random gifts to people on your friends list. I do that sometimes. If I have some extra cash i'll buy an outfit or a few new theme items and send maybe about 5 gifts to random members on my phone. But only if i have enough money !
Good luck deciding and congratz for saving that much money !

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #4

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

You should look for rare items in the Curio Shop and try to make a room out of one of the rare themes. I am working on an Aztec room, but it takes forever to get all of the pieces!
lava94 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow congrats on all that KC , You can buy some rares & make great rooms, The Christmas theme will be out soon !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Where is that comma? Do you have 80,000 or 800,000? If it is 800,00 then maybe you should share the wealth with your friends. Otherwise maybe you want to make something with the new theme or save for Christmas. I always stock up with a few extra things on the holidays.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

i think you should save up for the Christmas theme.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Maybe try looking at house threads it may spark your imagination!
Here are some ideas for rooms though~
An office~ make it look like a signature theme, if you have some signature items than use them! Make the room have maroonish walls and a desk, maybe a few pool tables, a couch tv, and some plants
A movie room~ Buy the collasoll movie screen, the movie theme!
A toy room~ TOYS GALORE!!!!!!!
A plant room~ put all your indoor plants there!
A christmas room~ use christmas items from last year
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

Definitely save up for Christmas!!!!!

Do you think you might want to buy stuff from the new pink princess rare theme at the Curio Shop?

Take a look at some of the rooms in the Clubhouse, and see if they inspire you. I especially like the reading room, and recently made a library. The reading room inspired me to buy the story books from the WShop, and put them on those big mahogany tables. Then I added chairs and sofas. My mom liked the updated garden yard, so she made something very similar.

I've recently made some bedrooms, using 1 color for each. Pick a color, and try to use only that color in the room, within reason. Use wall paint and a hardwood floor. Pink is the easiset, since at least 4 themes have pink stuff. If there isn't a bed, sofa, or table in the color you pick, you can use white or creamy vanilla ones. For my orange room and green room, I also have a little bit of yellow in them.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #10
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Make color rooms or mix and match random themes that look good together. Try to make imaginative rooms like a 'springs thawing' using open windows and the winter wonderland wallpaper or a 'volleyball game' using the beach volley ball net and the Wshop bleachers. Stores/cafes/resturaunts always turn out nice.

Or you could use the new Christmas Theme- take advantage of it and make like 50 different rooms- mall santa, santa's vacaton (beach/christmas) or even christmas caroling backyard.

Tell us how it turns out,
kittia101 is offline Female
Closed