Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Help me With Holiday Yard!

Hi! i need help with my holiday yard!

Info:

• It's A Large Room ( Yard )
• There Are Doors/PathWays On Three Sides. All Except The Bottom
• I have a Samoyed PSI ( Frozen Pond ), 4 First Snow Christmas Trees, and 2 Snowmen already in the room. I would like those items to stay. More can be added but those items must be in there. I already bought them
• I am searching for a Grand Christmas Tree ( Hopefully they will release it later in the season like the newz says but oh well ) and you can use that in your design/suggstion.

Thanks!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help me With Holiday Yard!

use trees!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-02-2008 at 04:54 PM..
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
Woohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 knows the way
auntjenny7 knows the wayauntjenny7 knows the wayauntjenny7 knows the way

How about making it like a park or patio? Do you have enough KC to buy a couple more 1st snow trees? If not, you can always add the WShop fir trees, they look similar in size. For a park, use the wrought iron fences (18, if you have doors on the top and right sides of the room). Maybe get the garden lamppost thing. Definitely get a couple of park benches for your webbies to sit and enjoy the decorated trees. Put some of the stone paths around. For a patio look, use the country rail fence or the good neighbors fence. Put some muskoka chairs around. Maybe get the oak paneled pool if you have the KC. Consider putting one of the grills out. Get some of the stone paths, but instead of lining them up, make a big stone patio with them. Also, with the 1st snow trees and the fir trees, I find that they look best if you put space between them, sort of stagger them. Best of luck!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow! Thanks AuntJenny! I think i will do the park! That just sounds so pretty! Thank you so much for the idea! I will get right on it! thank you and rep for you!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 knows the way

You're very welcome, Geminicat. I'm always glad to help. I bought 6 of the 1st snow trees, and I may buy more. I'm not even totally sure how mine will be, but now I'm leaning toward the park idea. Best of luck!!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
jadesfire

jadesfire will become famous soon enough

I think the park sounds like a great idea. Make sure to post your picture when you're done!! I was waiting for it to snow so my pets could pretend they were riding up and down the "hills" .

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 knows the way

Jadesfire, that outdoor room is soooooooo cool!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #8

StormyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wowzers, love the outdoor room Jadesfire.

Gemini, I know how you feel, this one has me stumped too.
OK, here is an idea that I did last year. I borrowed the idea from the Grinch.
Remember how all the little Whos's joined hands around the Christmas tree and started singing? Well, I put the tree in the center and circled my pets around it in their Christmas attire. I know we don't have the little green hats this year but the red Christmas clothes are so pretty. Red bows on the girls, red hats or blue toques on the boys. Good thing about this is that is takes very little decorating. Add a few snowmen, and the doggy snowman tii, I mean we are dealing with our little animals here, lol. It is a fun place that you can bring your webbies to for that sense of Holiday togetherness. Take a pic of it, it makes a really cute desktop background.
Just an idea. I remember hhow sweet they all looked standin all around the tree, like one big happy family. Add a sled or two, anything that lakes you feel festive. But remember in this layout, less is more because the webbies make the room. They circle the tree and focus on it and Holiday happiness of just being together.

Have Fun!
Closed