Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Gifted

cupcake is on a distinguished road

Default Help! I have a dull room!

What should I do to spruce up my boring room? Got any ideas?!
Attached Images
File Type: pngfamilyroom.png (138.8 KB, 39 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
cowboysNranglers
Gifted

GoldenHoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! I have a dull room!

You could try some posters or new wall or floor colouring.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:59 PM   #3
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

maybe put 2 tables, one with a game on it and one with a pot of flowers on it!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
MeaganRulez
Webkinz :)

MeagLeigh is on a distinguished road

I think you should try to put in alot of flowers & diffrent wallpaper!!!
MeagLeigh is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 03:16 PM   #5
Gifted

Ok, thanks for the great ideas!
Old 07-23-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
rachgabs99
Gifted
gsl942 is on a distinguished road

Try a lighter wallpaper or flooring. turn the couch so that it faces the TV, move it farther back, and put a coffee table in between. Maybe get another chair and put it opposite the first. As for the other half of the room, Try putting a dining table and some chairs.
-
Also put some bright flowers in to spruce up the room.

Last edited by gsl942; 07-23-2007 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-23-2007, 05:01 PM   #7
redstreak23

Try using a theme to make your room exciting
Old 07-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #8
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

It's a good start! I'm not a WRD, but here are my ideas.

First, think of what you want this room to become. I'd recommend a country-style room, but with darker wood. Keep that flooring, but switch to the Country Home Wallpaper. Remove the chair that your raccoon is sitting on - for now. Move the cream sofa directly in front of the television.
Meanwhile, move your Polar Plunge wall hanging to where your trophy is right now. Then shift your Webkinz Portait to where your Polar Plunge used to be.
Replace your current trophy stand with the Wooden Trophy Pedestal.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the chair that your Raccoon was on. If you can, get ahold of another one. (If you can't, buy two Modern Loungers). Now you have two chairs. Arrange them in the corner closest to you, like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
(Note the two chairs in the corner.) Buy a Country Home Square Table, and put it between the two. (It takes the place of the orange table in the above picture.) Also get a Hibiscus Tree, and place it where the Orange Tree is in the picture.
Now, head over to the corner to where your Webkinz Picture used to be. Place a Wood Carved Lamp on top of a Wooden Trophy Pedestal. (That should be bolded, but I couldn't get it too . O_o.) Also, if you'd like to spend the extra cash, put a Roaming Buffalo Painting or a Wheat Fields Window above it. (Grr, nothing bolds for me. It will now be italics.)

I hope that helps! If you decide to do this, please post a picture!
Old 07-24-2007, 11:58 AM   #9
Gifted

Thanks guys for the help! I attached how th room looks so far. Also, do you have any ideas for my pig's boring room?

improved living room

pig's boring room
Old 07-24-2007, 12:25 PM   #10
Gifted

Vallygirl1800 is on a distinguished road

For your pigs room add in some other furniture from the head in the clouds theme. I would move the bed to either the bottom left corner or the top left corner. If you put it in the bottom left corner you could put a desk and chair where the bed was, a tv and couch in the top right corner, a toy bow at the end of the bed, and a dresser in the top left hand corner. Hope this helps!!!
-
For your other room I would change the flooring and/or wallpaper to something lighter. In the left hand corner put a table and chairs. Move the tv over to the wall (and the couch) and if you want buy another couch to face the wall or move the couch back and add a coffee table.

Hope this helps!!!

Last edited by Vallygirl1800; 07-24-2007 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed