Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Gift Guru
koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Arrow Got absolutely NO room ideas in your brain? Then come borrow mine! KKF's designs is now open for business! ***I make a grid, so it's easier to understand what's going on in my brain!***

Click the image to open in full size.

Okayyy! So, obviously, if you clicked here, you wanna borrow my brain. NO YOU CANNOT BORROW MY BRAIN IN A LITERAL WAY! LOL, that's just so ya don't get any ideas. xD

Okay, so, if you want me to design you a room, you're gonna need to fill out this form:

FORM:

Room size, or outdoor, or underwater:
How many doors:
Door location(s):
Type if room (i.e. living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.):
Any theme you want to be used?:
Any specific colour scheme?:
Items you want me to use (if any):
Are you on a tight budget? If so, what is it?:
Other information:

Got that? Okay! Good! Also, you may want to know that I am a very busy person, so don't expect your room done tickety-boo. Also, if I don't sorta notify that I've seen your request, feel free to PM or profile message me, in case I didn't see it.

LINE: Yes, I'm gonna have a line displayed here. Just so you aren't always asking me things like, "when is my room gonna be done?" or, "how many rooms need to be done before mine?"

LINE:

|
|
♥♥♥♥Up next| Rest of line:
|
|
|
|

Yay! I made a T-Chart! Good for me! *Pats Back*

OH! One more thing you should know: If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your order, you can tell me what you'd like to be changed, and I'll fix it up for you! I need to have happy customers!
HOWEVER: if you are still not satisfied the second time around, you'll have to go back to the bottom of the list, sorry. Nothing personal, and not to be mean, it's just so other people can have a chance to get their design done. So, in order to prevent this, I would prefer if you were just really specific on how you would like it to be done the first two times around.

Alrightee! Now that you know how it goes around here, you can order up!

Enjoy!!

☺♥☻KKF☻♥☺

Last edited by koalakinzforever; 12-08-2008 at 08:04 PM..
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Got absolutely NO room ideas in your brain? Then come borrow mine! KKF's designs is now open for business! ***I make a grid, so it's easier to understand what's going on in my brain!***

Hey KFF,

I need some help with my lil kinz unicorn room.

Medium room
No budget
Must keep unicorn bed
Her name is Lucia which means sunlight( My large unicorn is Luna which means moon)
I want it to be something mystical, meadow, magic. Something really cool for the unicorn.
Here is a pic of the room now. You can change anything except the bed must stay.
Thanks Flicka
Click the image to open in full size.
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru
koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: Got absolutely NO room ideas in your brain? Then come borrow mine! KKF's designs is now open for business! ***I make a grid, so it's easier to understand what's going on in my brain!***

Okay! I'll get on it! Also, I can't see the pic of the room...it's like, not there at all, lol. Anyway, that doesn't really matter, as long as I know the main criteria!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Got absolutely NO room ideas in your brain? Then come borrow mine! KKF's designs is now open for business! ***I make a grid, so it's easier to understand what's going on in my brain!***

Cool! I might order something soon!

---------- rachel21 added 37 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Room size, or outdoor, or underwater: large
How many doors: 1
Door location(s):at top
Type if room (i.e. living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.): bedroom.
Any theme you want to be used?: kinda like a pink and blue-ish theam.
Any specific colour scheme?: ^_^ up
Items you want me to use (if any): um..........not really
Are you on a tight budget? If so, what is it?: no
Other information: Please don't put anything in the bottem right coner. I want to put a bed there. : )

Thank you!~

Last edited by rachel21; 12-08-2008 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Room size, or outdoor, or underwater: Medium
How many doors: 2
Door location(s): Bottom left and right
Type if room (i.e. living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.): Can you do a bedroom/living room sorta thing? if not, then just a bedroom
Any theme you want to be used?: not really but i have the popstar wallpaper and dark blue flooring in there right now.
Any specific colour scheme?: no
Items you want me to use (if any): i have three super beds you can choose from: monster SB, Starburst SB, and the Daredevil SB. i only want one in there though.
Are you on a tight budget? If so, what is it?: 2,000
Other information: if you want to change the floor or walls thats ok with me. i also have lots of halloween and exclusive items i can use.

Thanks! (=
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 12:32 AM   #6

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

Room size, or outdoor, or underwater: Medium
How many doors: 2
Door location(s):Bottom left and bottom right
Type if room (i.e. living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.): Bedroom for 2
Any theme you want to be used?:Kinda girly-ish
Any specific colour scheme?: white,cream,light pink
Items you want me to use (if any): Shaggy yorkie sofa
Are you on a tight budget? If so, what is it?: Anywhere from 1000-2500 KC
Other information: I already have a golden rose bed that I would like included in the room.

My yorkie and Himalayan cat live in it

Thanks!
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 02:36 AM   #7

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

I'd really like to see pictures of the rooms you've done. If people will provide them anyway. Or at least some design pictures of you your own rooms. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Room size, or outdoor, or underwater: medium
How many doors: 3- top right, bottom right and left
Type if room (i.e. living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.): an all purpose room (explanation provided)
Any theme you want to be used?: hockey (curio shop)
Items you want me to use (if any): I have collected some stuff from the theme. I would like you to use as much furni as possible, and the rest I will take care of. Here's my inventory...
Scoreboard TV x1
Hockey Couch x1
Hockey Coffee Table x2
Hockey Bed x1
Hockey Side Table x1
Hockey Dining Table x1
Hockey Chair x4
Helmet Lamp x2
Hockey Table x2
Hockey Desk Chair x1
Hockey Study Desk x2
Hockey Locker x1
Hockey Masks x`

If I get any more stuff I will edit my post.

Last edited by gifted9; 12-14-2008 at 11:40 AM..
gifted9 is offline Female
Closed