Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Mango41 is on a distinguished road

Default A Good Room For A Mouse?

I need ideas for a room for my lil kinz mouse. Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas?

---------- Mango41 added 15 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

anyone? anyone?.... please help.

Last edited by Mango41; 09-21-2008 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mango41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #2

XxPenguinsxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: A Good Room For A Mouse?

definitely use the cheese table. i thats the psi item for the mouse. do tiny furniture, ot large[large would kinda be like the rock N roll theme] i think the best theme would be the ballerina theme, or the candy theme. i think those would be really nice. or even, just use a regular bed that doesnt have a theme if you get to struggled.
i'm good at designing and i'm focusing on starting a new design thread, so if you need any help feel free to contact me.
XxPenguinsxX is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

How about you know how mouses have like mazes to find cheese and stuff? You could do kind of that type of thing! Or you could make like a food room to go along with the cheese table that would be cute! Or you could make a small room and use small tihngs.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
kdk101

kensiekoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: A Good Room For A Mouse?

Kensiekoo'z KinzRoomz at your service!!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #5
ild blue yonder

Frogs! is on a distinguished road

I used mostly the ballerina theme. my mouse was my first female webkinz so I was going all-out with the girly stuff. I traded the cheese table away because I think it's ridiculously ugly and way too big, but it probably would work with the ballerina theme if you used it.

The mouse is so cute and dainty! I love mine. I hope you enjoy yours
Old 09-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #6

Thanks for all the ideas guys! I decided on the ballerina theme! Thanks again!!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #7

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

I agree with what people said about using small stuff...also using food stuff...I tried to make my mouse's room about a picnic....

Last edited by MotherK62; 02-02-2009 at 12:45 AM..
Old 09-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #8

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Oh MotherK62, your Mouse room is absolutely adorable! Thanks for the picture.

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #9

pinkluv7 is on a distinguished road

I agree, jazzykinz.

Also, what I'm planning on doing with my cheese table (I traded for it because it is so cute and I don't have the mouse) is use the elegant swan bed from the curio shop and make it a large room and use the pink walls and hardwood floors and the ballerina chairs around the table in a corner. I think it will look really cute when it's finished!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:41 PM   #10

WOW! I love your mouse's room! I always do my webkinz rooms themed. Do you think I should change to origanal?
Closed