Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Giraffe room help needed!

I got a girraffe recently and I can't decide how to do his room. It's is a boy and he is eager to get a new room. He has a girly room now and it isn't the best may I say so myself. I for usre want the psi (the T.V) in the room.

Please post picture and or ideas! All comments welcome!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
soupbeanman
Webkinz :)

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Giraffe room help needed!

I don't know, that would be hard to decide for me.
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

I read my pets profiles and see what they like. If they like sports - I do a sports room. If they like baseball, I do that.

For a boy, I sometimes do the ORANGE bed and sports theme wall paper and floor.

For a quick change - do the wall paper - that makes a huge difference. Low on cash? make it blue or brown paint for $50 to $70 - visit my page for ideas - I have mostly holiday rooms but will put up some bedroom ideas for you.

HUGS '' kayemilam "
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
jj8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Grantm56
I don't know, that would be hard to decide for me.
Thanks anyways!
View Post Originally Posted by cindyscottage
I read my pets profiles and see what they like. If they like sports - I do a sports room. If they like baseball, I do that.

For a boy, I sometimes do the ORANGE bed and sports theme wall paper and floor.

For a quick change - do the wall paper - that makes a huge difference. Low on cash? make it blue or brown paint for $50 to $70 - visit my page for ideas - I have mostly holiday rooms but will put up some bedroom ideas for you.

HUGS '' kayemilam "
Thanks!!
Old 11-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i would do a more desertish, yellow room. use sand flooring, put it's psi in the room, and maybe try to get other desertish psi's ( lepard lizards, signature cheetas, camel, benegal tigers, etc). you could use sunflowers, beach blanket bed, sand items( beach theme), sun clock, stuff like that. hope this gives you an idea!!
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I agree with HappySsey.

I think I wouldn't do it so much as a pet, but more as what your pet likes.
If he likes food, a lot, you could use the apple pie super bed, cheese table (PSI for the white mouse), or the sandwich table.

But personally for the pet its self you could do a savanna-like theme.
Try using the cloud wall paper, and the sand flooring for the beach.
This gives it a nice desert feel.
Then you might try one or two really large tree and some smaller potted plants.

Maybe try a little from the jungle theme.

Its all up to you.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #7
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I mixed my giraffe's PSI with my pegasaus's room which looks very light and airy. My giraffe, Jamie is a girl and so is Peggy-Suas the actual owner of the room. However, just for some inspiration here it is- (maybe you could make like a 'baseball in the clouds' room.

Click the image to open in full size.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
Happy bein' a
Banned

xXKristaXx has a spectacular aura about

I would use the sand floor.
That would start off making it look like a desert.

Then,to get the outdoor "feel" I would suggest using the cloud wallpaper,or the jungle wallpaper.

For the furniture I would strongly suggest using some of the jungle theme.It really doesnt look to "jungly" but it gives it that sorta outdoor feel.

I would recommend using only outdoor themed items. Maybe some from the beach theme aswell?

Like you could use the beach bed,because it matches the floor and has an umbrella.

For some decorations you might want to check out the Barrel Cactus for only 35 KC,and the Juniper Bonsai tree for 185 KC.

For storage I would recommend the Rattan Toy Box for 100KC.

I hope I helped!
xXKristaXx is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
jj8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by HappySsey
i would do a more desertish, yellow room. use sand flooring, put it's psi in the room, and maybe try to get other desertish psi's ( lepard lizards, signature cheetas, camel, benegal tigers, etc). you could use sunflowers, beach blanket bed, sand items( beach theme), sun clock, stuff like that. hope this gives you an idea!!
Tha'ts a great idea!!
View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I agree with HappySsey.

I think I wouldn't do it so much as a pet, but more as what your pet likes.
If he likes food, a lot, you could use the apple pie super bed, cheese table (PSI for the white mouse), or the sandwich table.

But personally for the pet its self you could do a savanna-like theme.
Try using the cloud wall paper, and the sand flooring for the beach.
This gives it a nice desert feel.
Then you might try one or two really large tree and some smaller potted plants.

Maybe try a little from the jungle theme.

Its all up to you.
Thanks! I like your ideas!
View Post Originally Posted by kittia101
I mixed my giraffe's PSI with my pegasaus's room which looks very light and airy. My giraffe, Jamie is a girl and so is Peggy-Suas the actual owner of the room. However, just for some inspiration here it is- (maybe you could make like a 'baseball in the clouds' room.

Click the image to open in full size.
That sure gave me some inspiration. I'll just be careful I don't copy your room. Yes. I'ts that good!
View Post Originally Posted by xXKristaXx
I would use the sand floor.
That would start off making it look like a desert.

Then,to get the outdoor "feel" I would suggest using the cloud wallpaper,or the jungle wallpaper.

For the furniture I would strongly suggest using some of the jungle theme.It really doesnt look to "jungly" but it gives it that sorta outdoor feel.

I would recommend using only outdoor themed items. Maybe some from the beach theme aswell?

Like you could use the beach bed,because it matches the floor and has an umbrella.

For some decorations you might want to check out the Barrel Cactus for only 35 KC,and the Juniper Bonsai tree for 185 KC.

For storage I would recommend the Rattan Toy Box for 100KC.

I hope I helped!
Oh it helped all right!!

All these ideas are so good I'll have ot mix them otgether!!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #10
Happy bein' a
Banned

xXKristaXx has a spectacular aura about

You should definately post a picture when your done !
xXKristaXx is offline Female
Closed