Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2008, 02:31 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

bubbaryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Furniture Items That Just Don't Fit Anywhere!!!

I have some items that have been in my dock and storage rooms for just about forever, plus some new stuff, and I just can't seem to build anything around them or incorporate them into any other rooms for some reason or another (the colors just don't match right, or the the size is wrong, or blah blah blah.

I would appreciate ANY ideas on how to use the following items:

The blue & white vase refrigerator that comes with the Panda (I have two)

Floating feather chairs (is it just me, or are they a lot bigger than other chairs? If I put them up to tables, the tables are dwarfed and look silly! - I have two of these, but if anyone has a good idea that would need more, I could trade for more)

The TV that has grass growing out of it, I don't know which pet this came with, but the grass is a different color than other chairs & stuff with grass & reeds. It's darker, with kind of a psychodelic (?) look to it. Plus I think it has a rainbow "W" at the top. This one has stumped me for a long time.

The new rose beds. I LOVE them, they're gorgeous, but the pink colors are all different than anything you can buy in the W shop! I want to make a room so bad with them (I have three), but nothing MATCHES! (Am I being too picky??)

And finally, the great big travel trunk that came with one of the dogs (I can't remember which), but that thing is huge! The only thing I can think of to do with that one is to get a whole bunch more and make a wardrobe or storage room, but I've already done that twice with other items and I'd like to try something more creative.

SO, if anyone would like to pitch in and help me with their ideas, I would love the help! Thanks everybody, I love looking at all the posted rooms, and maybe soon I can post mine if I can figure out how!

P.S. My google (named Bill) is hysterically funny wearing the Christmas box shoes!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Furniture Items That Just Don't Fit Anywhere!!!

Well, I don't know. I have a panda vase and I put it in my panda's room. I don't really know about the other stuff.

happy decorating,
vanvan20
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 07:27 AM   #3
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

i put the vase w/ magical meadows unicorn bed.. it goes "okay" but not perfect! good luck!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
Abby13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I Now What You Are Talking About
Closed