Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
xokelsabelles
Webkinz :)

Kessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default A Few Room Designers, Please?

I have four, very adorable pets who need rooms, but I don't know exactly how to decorate them. I know what themes I'd like to surround on, and I have tons of PSIs and exclusive items...I just don't know what to do. So, here they are...

Sill : I'd like to give her a pink and green room. As long as the colors match together. I have the cupcake chair, and her PSI that I wouldn't mind putting in there, either. I'm open to anything creative on this one.

:kanga: Patches : I wanted to make her a sewing room, but there aren't sewing machines you could purchase at the W-Shop. I'd still like to try. I was thinking something with the Country theme, but could have a little section for designing and "sewing." I'll post below what exclusive items I have and such.

:sch:Winston : He's my lil' old dog. xD Not really, but I wanted to give him a sophisticated room, since he walks around in a top hat and glasses. I was think neutral or earth tones. What ever floats your boat.

Justin : He's my baby, and he's extremely special to me. I named him after my English teacher who is really like a dad to me, but that's another story. I wanted to make him in a library maybe, but I don't want to overuse the Wizards theme. Personally, I want his room to be better than the others. xD

And those are the four I have. Now, I'll post below what PSIs and exclusive items I have to help you out...

PSI

Seal
Husky
Tiger
Leopard
Collie
White Terrier
Schnauzer
Kangaroo
B&W Cheeky Dog
P&W Cat
Pug
Black Poodle
Velvety Elephant
Love Frog
Easter Duck
Cheeky Monkey
Koala
Yellow Lab
Tie Dye Frog
Persian Cat
And a few others...

Exclusives

Cupcake Chair
Pink Wardrobe
Painting
Pink Beach Chair
Three Large Pane Windows
Two Rainy Day Windows
Hot Air Balloon
Desert Window
And a few more...

Thanks for all the help in advance!

~ Kessa
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 09:18 AM   #2

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A Few Room Designers, Please?

hello kessa ! im hihi10101 and i am personal designer just for you ! I noticed you have got quite a few rare items how much fun those must be ! Well i would love to help you decorate these 4 rooms but there are a few things i need to know before we start to brainstorm. ( if u choose me )

1. What is the budget for all 4 of these rooms separetly plz not all together.
2. Is there anything you dont want in each of these rooms ?
3.Is there a certain time all of this needs to be done by ?
Please post me if you would like me to help u ! Hope i can !
Old 02-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
xokelsabelles

Kessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: A Few Room Designers, Please?

Hi.

There isn't really a budget. I'm willing to save up for some kinzcash. But I don't want them to be too much.

Anything I don't want? xD I'm pretty much out in the open for ideas.

There is no certain time. I can take as long as I need to.

Thanks!

~ Kessa
Closed