Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
Garfield loves
Webkinz :)

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default Coffe shop ideas

I need an idea for a coffe shop!!! I don't care about the budget but a sugestive amount is 3,000 kinz cash if possibal! Please do not suggest your shop. If I go there and order I'll get the same resualts if you post here. Thank you VERY much!!

~~~~~~Sillybung~~~~~~~
sillybung is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #2

Culloden will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Coffe shop ideas

Hi silly bung i have some great ideas they have been posted on Culloden's house tips and ideas so come and see

Thanks Culloden
Culloden is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #3
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i would definately use some of the cafe theme... some of it has yet to come out, so i might hold off a bit...

i am not particularly a fan of the chairs they have, so i am going to use the modern loungers, they have always looked to me like a coffe shop chair. i would just put all of the stations and checkouts in a configuration in like, one half of the room, then do seating and other things like that in the other. if it is a large room, and in your budget, maybe add a tv, to fill up space, if you need to. also, you may want to try to get some tabby von meow trading card coffee cups....
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 10:20 AM   #4
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Upscale:

Lots of windows and sleek things, elegant chairs and the upscale condo and girly condo artwork.

Snug/Cozy:

Western Theme
Mixed with cafe theme
Old wooden clock
Teaset
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talentauntjenny7 has lots of talent

3,000 KC might be tight, since the coffee shop theme is rather expensive. I've noticed that every new room theme is more expensive than the older themes.

Save KC with coupons. Also, preview the walls and flooring of the new theme, decide whether or not you like it. I used the wallpaper, but a different hardwood floor (light pine, I think). Exposed brick wallpaper and golden hardwood floor would be a good substitute.

Maybe skip the condiment stand, to save KC and space in the room. Also, you can use a row of kitchen counters, maybe the autumn counters, instead of the theme counter. I have mine set up with the espresso machines against a wall, skip a space, then the front counters.

Modern lounger would look good, as would the creamy vanilla sofa. And they're probably cheaper. Lime loungers or dining chairs might look good.

Another cool idea might be to mix-and-match a bunch of sofas and chairs, in different colors. Lime chairs, creamy vanilla sofa, modern lounger, tangerine sofa, blue and white stripe sofa, funky girl furniture, loader loungers from the Curio Shop, boomin' black furniture, or the red leather furniture. That would be kinda funky.

Chic city windows. Stainless steel clock. The wall stars from the theme are very cute.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks everyone!
sillybung is offline Female
Closed