Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default CLOSED TO CATCH UP! ~~JUST UPDATED~~ Decorating Shop! NEW***Updated 12/10

I can decorate any room, any time. Any themed room I can do. Fill out a form for my decorating. If you want to see some of my own rooms, I have a few posted and am trying to get more ready. If you want a room done, order by PM or by post at the bottom, but always fill out form! I can do certain deadlines, but i am taking Wednesday off. Anything before i will try to get done! ***You must have any items you want in here!***

I can make another different design if the first one made is not to your liking, because i want you to be happy.

Rules:
1. please be nice, and post if you like it or not.
2. if you use the design, credit it to our shop
3. HAVE FUN!
4. I work really hard to give you the best stuff!
5. Please don't rush me! I need time to make it look good!

Form:
Theme-
Size- (small, medium, large, outdoor, underwater)
Deadline-
Type- (kitchen, game room, bedroom, etc.)
Pet for (optional)-
Other- (any other specifics)

**I am now closed to catch up. Sorry to all those that have been waiting forever. Expect to see me up and running by the weekend!

CUSTOMERS TO SERVE:
1. bobbysocks8
2. gifted9
3. webkinzlover1
4. collinh715

I will have fun making you these rooms!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-10-2008 at 10:16 PM..
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Decorating Shop! NEW***

Theme- none...def. dont use the snow theme!!!
Size- (small, medium, large, outdoor, underwater)-whatever you need to use
Deadline- tonight
Type- (kitchen, game room, bedroom, etc.)- christmas room
Pet for (optional)-
Other- (any other specifics)
okay, i need a room where webkinz open there presents christmas morning..uhm i would like a fireplace..doesnt matter which one and i would like a christmas tree in it like a place where they can sit around the tree and opent the presents..oh and the fire place i want them to be able to just sit aroundt there and relax...yah know??
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Decorating Shop! NEW***

i will get right on it!---(before i started order)

Your order is finished. Thank you. If you need anything else ask.

Here you go: i made small and large. you may pick. Let me know which you use and how you like it! Thanks again!

I hope you come back for more designs soon! Tell your friends!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-06-2008 at 07:00 PM..
Old 12-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

Default Re: Decorating Shop! NEW***Updated 12/2

anyone want anything?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

Theme- Rock and Roll
Size- (small, medium, large, outdoor, underwater) - large
Deadline- as soon as possible
Type- (kitchen, game room, bedroom, etc.) - bedroom/whatever else
Pet for (optional)- Boy Bengal tiger
Other- (any other specifics) I have one of each item in the rock and roll theme (except I have 4 guitar chairs) so try to use alot of the items. don't leave the room empty and don't overflow it!
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 10:52 AM   #6
Whoo! I'm a
Webkinz :)

bobbysocks8 is on a distinguished road

Form:
Theme- Petting Zoo
Size- (small, medium, large, outdoor, underwater) - Large
Deadline- How ever long it takes
Type- (kitchen, game room, bedroom, etc.) - Petting Zoo
Pet for (optional)- Any Kind of petting zoo animals
Other- (any other specifics) - mostly W shop items. some rares and exclusives are okay!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Theme: Farm Theme (Curio Shop)
Size: medium
Deadline- take as much time as you need
Type: All purpose
Other: I have collected many pieces from this theme, and have tried to make it all fit and look good at the same time, but there is just too much stuff. I would like you to use as much furniture as possible in the room, and make it look artistically interesting, and the rest of the furni I will take care of. Here is the stuff I have:

Country Bed x2
Wooden Coffee Table x5
Wagon Wheel Table x1
Wagon Wheel Sofa x2
Country Cabinet x1
Apple Chair x1
Wooden Stool x3
Wooden Chair x4
Pineapple Lamp x2

Thanks!

EDIT: By the way, if you have the time, could you PM me to return? If not, I will check here myself.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

wow so many entries! i will get right on those! to try and show the quaility of my shop, i will try and have these done before i go to bed tonight!

---------- ilovewebkinz100 added 921 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

working hard , but the first entry is difficult...........

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-06-2008 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #9
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

Default Re: Decorating Shop! NEW***Updated 12/5

Thanks you!
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #10
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

Default Re: Decorating Shop! NEW***Updated 12/5

does is work for u?
Closed