Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuver:) is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Christmas Rooms?

Hello everyone! I am making a Christmas Room and am wondering what everyone else's looks like. Post a picture if you have one. Thanks! And happy early Christmas!

-Kyle
WebkinzLuver:) is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 knows the way
auntjenny7 knows the wayauntjenny7 knows the way

Default Re: Christmas Rooms?

I can't post pics, but I can tell you that I'm making several Christmas rooms. I'm making the Christmas room theme for my reindeer, to almost look like the preview picture. I'm not sure about the Santakinz throne, though. And I will be putting a Christmas tree in that room. I also added some amaryllis flowers, because they are popular in the winter. I'm also making a Christmas living room, with dark green walls and hardwood floors, the St. Bernard PSI fireplace, some creamy vanilla sofas, and a Christmas tree in one corner, surrounded by WShop toys as "presents." I have put several Christmas trees in other regular rooms, to give a festive feel. And I'm planning a Christmas outdoor park, with wrought iron fencing, several outdoor Christmas trees, as well as WShop fir trees, a couple of park benches, and some stone paths. Best of luck with your rooms!!!!!

---------- auntjenny7 added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I noticed that you have a design thread. Congratz! Go ahead and pass along any of the ideas I mentioned. I'm not even sure if all of them are mine, and I'm always giving decorating advice on this forum anyway, so I'm not concerned about "copying."

Last edited by auntjenny7; 12-03-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #3

WebkinzLuver:) is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for taking the time to post that. Ha, I just came back to the site after a long break and just realized my signature still has my design thread in it. It has been closed for a long time, it just got to hectic for me to manage. I have been thinking about reopening it though, and if I do i will definitely keep those great ideas in mind. Here, have a rep point.

-Kyle
WebkinzLuver:) is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
daddiogi is on a distinguished road

I have a 'Snowman Park', a Christmas themed yard and a 'Holiday Park' and indoor room that looks like an outside park in the evening. If I figure out how to post pics. I will.
I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEE the Christmas theme.
I'm thinking the green ribbon candy chairs will look ok, what do you think?

Thanks and a Merry-Happy Holiday!
daddiogi is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #5
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 knows the way
auntjenny7 knows the wayauntjenny7 knows the way

Daddiogi, the ribbon candy chairs do look great with the Christmas room theme. I must've forgotten to mention that the candy theme goes well with it. I also have the gumdrop lamp in my Christmas theme room.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed