Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2007, 11:26 AM   #11
emily7921

Default Re: cacaoxlacte is Fixing Your Devistating Decorating Dilemas! Need advice? Come here! :)

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte
Thanks emily! Let me think and Ill post in a sec!
Here's a more updated room of the items I can have in teh Game Rom
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm not sure if I want those to be in there, I prefer not caue they are really bright and all, but if it looks good, i'd put it in there! I'd also like the Loader Loungers in the room, they look really good in dogwmn's.

Last edited by emily7921; 07-28-2007 at 12:22 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2007, 11:29 AM   #12
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

Default Re: cacaoxlacte is Fixing Your Devistating Decorating Dilemas! Need advice? Come here! :)

It's actually spalled, "Devesating".
Old 07-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #13
emily7921

Oh, also, I'm don't really like the brighter objects in dogwmn's room [Blue Lava Lamp, Grandfather CLock, Bookshelf]
-
View Post Originally Posted by Lady_Vacuum
It's actually spalled, "Devesating".
No, it's actually spelled 'Devastating.'
OH, WHO CARES?!! LOL!

Last edited by emily7921; 07-28-2007 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #14
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Oh, also, I'm don't really like the brighter objects in dogwmn's room [Blue Lava Lamp, Grandfather CLock, Bookshelf]
-

No, it's actually spelled 'Devastating.'
OH, WHO CARES?!! LOL!
Not trying to start anything, but I'm guessing "you".
Old 07-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #15
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by Lady_Vacuum
Not trying to start anything, but I'm guessing "you".
I am going to choose not to reply to this..
Old 07-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #16
ricekricpies11

i need help with my movie theater i need some good wall paper and floors right now i have the kinzvision plasma tv for it
Old 07-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #17
cacaoxlacte

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Here's a more updated room of the items I can have in teh Game Rom

I'm not sure if I want those to be in there, I prefer not caue they are really bright and all, but if it looks good, i'd put it in there! I'd also like the Loader Loungers in the room, they look really good in dogwmn's.
Start with the classic gaming room walls and funky parquet flooring. in the corner nearest you, put the 2 gorilla chairs facing each other and a fancy table in the middle of them with a game of your choice on top. on the right side of this, add a rice paper divider.
On the far wall put a dogs playing poker picture with a fancy table under it. put a wizard chair on either side with a rice paper divider on next to the wall (picture should be on other side)
On the other side of the room in the far right corner (where dog poster should be) put a creamy vanilla dresser alll the way in the corner. put 2 wizard floating sofas facing each other with a creamy vanilla table in the middle. 2 games on table.

in the right corner below, put three confy plush loungers next to the wall. put a dog poster behind em. wizard dining table in front of em. then three more loungers three games on the table
in the middle of the room, put a amyrilis, bamboo, carved wood pedistal with a trophy, juniper bonsai and orchid
other things that can be included in room:
dogbeards treASure map, pennant poster, ballerina wall mirror, ponytail palm, orange trees, w banner, hibiscys tree, classic wood clock, corsair cannon

Last edited by cacaoxlacte; 07-28-2007 at 02:46 PM..
Old 07-28-2007, 02:43 PM   #18
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte
Start with the classic gaming room walls and funky parquet flooring. in the corner nearest you, put the 2 gorilla chairs facing each other and a fancy table in the middle of them with a game of your choice on top. on the right side of this, add a rice paper divider.
On the far wall put a dogs playing poker picture with a fancy table under it. put a wizard chair on either side with a rice paper divider on next to the wall (picture should be on other side)
On the other side of the room in the far right corner (where dog poster should be) put a creamy vanilla dresser alll the way in the corner. put 2 wizard floating sofas facing each other with a creamy vanilla table in the middle. 2 games on table.

in the right corner below, put three confy plush loungers next to the wall. put a dog poster behind em. wizard dining table in front of em. then three more loungers three games on the table
in the middle of the room, put a amyrilis, bamboo, carved wood pedistal with a trophy, juniper bonsai and orchid
other things that can be included in room:
dogbeards treASure map, pennant poster, ballerina wall mirror, ponytail palm, orange trees, w banner, hibiscys tree, classic wood clock, corsair cannon
I don't have the Gorilla Chairs anymore. What should I substitute for them?

I'll try yuor idea right away!
Old 07-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #19
hawkstorm

hawkstorm is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i havd a storage room that has all my exclusives and i would like a room wall paper and floor it.
If it helps it is there birthday and christmas present too.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:17 PM   #20
fergie

Hello, I am making a hospital for my webkinz when they are sick. What furniture and decorations should i use? I am low on cash and it is a small room.
Closed