Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

RainbowCloud321 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Art Room

Use the newest Super Bed. I think it is a Sewing bed. Also you could get the sewing machine from the estore. I believe that the estore also has an art gallery value pack thing that comes with 5 pictures.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I plan to have 4 "art" rooms. An art gallery, a still-life drawing class for my Lil'Kinz, my weimaraner's bedroom, and a craft room.

I like to mix-and-match different colors of kitchen counters, like you did, for art supplies. I put crayons and markers on top of them.

I have "funky" stuff in my gallery, like the CSO funky chair and table, and the retired Exclusive neon plant. Different paintings on the walls, and the stainless steel clock. The electric green chair from the WShop is funky, too.

For the drawing class, I used the drawing board from the garage theme. I have a pedestal in front of each one, with a plant or flowers on top.

For my weimaraner's room, I have POTM wall ribbons next to the artwork, since my weimaraner is an award-winning artist. I just started getting so many of those ribbons, I had to find a way to use 'em!!!

I'm planning on using Academy art prizes in my craft room. I probably won't be able to get the Crafty Kimmy stuff. I send 6 pets to class every day, and I only do the art, language, and fashion classes, since I stink at the physical classes. It will take some time to do it, but I'm committed.
These are some great ideas! you always have the best decorateing tips! when your done with your rooms would you mine posting them? i would love to see them!
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #13

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

I posted my art room here a few weeks ago when this topic came up then. I have changed/added a couple of things since. The academy classes are sooooo worth it. The first few take forever to complete, but after you have finished the same course 4 or 5 the goal get a lot shorter. If you are Deluxe, it goes even faster!

Last edited by squeaky; 12-23-2012 at 10:42 PM..
Old 03-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #14
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
I posted my art room here a few weeks ago when this topic came up then. I have changed/added a couple of things since. The academy classes are sooooo worth it. The first few take forever to complete, but after you have finished the same course 4 or 5 the goal get a lot shorter. If you are Deluxe, it goes even faster!
I am going to start doing my art class twice a day at least for each of my acadamy students(i'm deluxe) most of them are already at level 3 or around that, i caluculated that it would take from start to finish 138 days for me to complete the class because of me being deluxe but since i'm already on level 3 or so, it' will take me less than that so starting today 3/6/11 i'm going to be doing it everyday and my goal is by the end of the school year to have at least one of my pets finished with the art class! sorry for the kind of long rant/story type thing. i'm just excited!
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
Even though I don't have any myself, I think the KA prizes are worth it. By the way, that's a very nice room!

Last edited by Bookworm255; 03-07-2011 at 09:33 PM..
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 03-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #16
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

Do you do Kinzville Academy? There are 6 creativity prizes to win there.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #17
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

I have a medium sized art room. It is more of an artists bedroom with a studio section.
Click the image to open in full size.
5guin is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 12:01 PM   #18
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

You've gotten off to a great start! I agree with what Joi said. The items from the creativity class are perfect! Also, you could use the Zum easel (not sure where you get it but I saw someone had it in their art room).
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #19

katipuffle is on a distinguished road

Hey, if you are making an art room here are a few items that you might want to put in it.

Paintings: (whatever fits your theme best)
-Bamboo Brush painting scroll
-Citrus Swirls Painting
-Unlocking the key to kinzville gives you a few paintings
-Dogsbeard portait
-Dogsbeard treasure map painting
-Dogs playing poker painting
-Hippo on a half shell painting
-Modern Art Prints

There are many more painting in the WSHOP, just go threw and find whatever you like.

This is only concerning paintings and what you might want to hang out your wall
katipuffle is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #20

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

5guin - What is the blueprint hanging on the wall? That is so cool. I'd love to try to get one.

cplover - The Zum easel is a prize you can buy with Zummies.
Closed