Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #21
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

View Post Originally Posted by Riddlecloud
Brackenstar and Whiskerface.
That's what I thought Why was I thinking StormClan?!

Last edited by collielollie; 11-14-2010 at 04:45 PM..
collielollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #22
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Default Re: ~Tales of the Clans~My Own Warriors 'Field Guide' For My Fanfics [Possible Spoilers]

Nightpaw Speaks:
The Death of Waterpaw

I couldn’t believe my eyes as cats streamed into the camp. I didn’t want to believe it.
"Snake, Bird, Ace, Broken, and Rat; take down the warriors. Mink, Leaf, Wing, Tuft; the apprentices."
Rogues, we were being attacked by rogues! I skidded down towards the medicine cat den, but Swiftfern burst out, cobwebs hanging in her jaws as she looked around wildly.
"Over there," I panted, flicking my tail. Swiftfern nodded.
"Nightpaw, get more cobwebs,"
"I’m on it." I darted into the medicine cat den, looking around. Our stash of cobwebs was in a crevice in the stone, and I hooked the silvery stands with my claws, pulling them out.
"So you’re the little healer,"
I gasped, whirling around. A russet and white she-cat barred my escape, her claws extended and shining with wetness-blood?
"Our...source has told us about you,"
I took a step back, and my heart caught in my throat. I was sure I was going to die, the she-cat was just toying with me.
Suddenly a gray streak flew towards the she-cat, knocking her backwards. "Stay away from my sister!"
My brother was twisting, scratching, and biting, but the russet and white she-cat grabbed him by his scruff, bit hard, and threw him against the wall of the medicine cat den.
"Waterpaw!" I shrieked. The she-cat took that moment to make her getaway, and she skidded from the den. I ran towards my brother. He had slumped to the ground, lying on his stomach with one leg twisted awkwardly beneath him. Blood began to pool on the back of his neck, and I licked it off, wincing at the tang in my mouth.
"Waterpaw," I whispered, rolling him onto his back. I placed a paw on his stomach. StarClan, let him be all right.
But my brother did not move. He was dead. I had healing powers, granted by StarClan, but I could not heal him if he was already gone.
"Waterpaw," I wailed, feeling tears slip down my face, and I burried my nose in his gray-patched fur. Never again would he laugh with me, play with me, run with me. Never again would he bring me fresh-kill he had caught just for me, never again would I see his water-blue eyes sparkle, or see his smile or hear his laughing purr.
I raised my head, my eyes burning, full of hate. My claws unsheathed, leaving scratches in the stone. "I will avenge you, dear brother," I growled. "I will kill them, I will fight them."
I fled from the den, and I felt Waterpaw running at my side, but I didn’t look. My paws seemed to fly over the ground as I ran, and I pushed off the ground, leaping into the air. The russet and white she-cat heard me shriek and she whirled around, kicking out with her back legs and sending me skidding backwards, my eyes half-closed. My vision was blurred as I saw her coming towards me, and I closed my eyes. I failed you, Waterpaw.
"Leave her, Mink," I heard a voice call, and I opened my eyes. The she-cat hissed and spat before whirling around and fleeing along with the rest of the rogues.
I saw a gray blur pass in front of me, and for a moment I thought it was Waterpaw. Then I heard Jaypaw’s voice. "Is anyone hurt?"
"Just Wolfpaw," Lionpaw mewed. "Jaypaw, his face is cut. Can I cover his face with a cobweb?"
I struggled to my paws and stumbled towards the apprentices, regaining my strength.
"This should help relieve the pain. It’s just a scratch, and will heal quickly."
"Here, I’ll help," I brushed the snow from Wolfpaw’s face, grimacing at the slashes across his eyes.
"He’ll be okay," I told Lionpaw, and felt my heart twist. Why couldn’t I have said the same thing about my own brother?
"I am okay," I heard Waterpaw breathe in my ear. "I will watch over you,"
Old 11-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #23
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Poor Waterpaw I seriously almost started crying
Old 11-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #24
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

Hmm....

Sweetpaw Speaks:
My New Clan

That was it. If I heard one more comment about my father, I was going to scream. I hadn’t asked for any of this. It was hardly a secret anyway. It wasn’t fair that even though my father broke the warrior code, it was like I was being punished. Both me and my brother.
My father was the medicine cat of my Clan, BreezeClan. His name was Patchtail, and I had the feeling that he was ashamed of what had happened. But still, I could hear Onefang whispering to his denmate Stormyface.
My father was trying to pretend than nothing had happened, going about his duties as normal. My mother however, had cracked under pressure until she had died. Her name was Briarflower, and everyone had commented on how we looked alike. They all knew she was our mother, but no one knew who our father was.
Until a moon ago.
Was my father proud of us? It was hard to tell, since he always kept a straight face. He padded from his den now, his brown and white patched fur ruffled and ragged.
"Here he comes," Onefang hissed to Stormyface. "Hopefully his kits will have a better understanding of the warrior code."
That’s it, I thought. Everyone had been judging me for my father’s decisions, or at the very least pointing them out. I didn’t want to be part of BreezeClan if it meant living like this the rest of my life.
I slipped out of camp and raced over the hill. I didn’t look back. I didn’t want to. Which Clan could I join then?
"Where are you going, Sweetpaw?"
I jumped and turned to see Brackenpaw watching me, his tail curled over his paws and a look of concern on his face.
"I need to join a Clan," I mewed. "One that will judge me for what I do, not what my father did."
My brother reached over then and nuzzled my neck. "Sweetpaw...I...I’ll miss you." He whispered. "You’re my sister..." I was surprised at the tenderness, but then he pulled away and looked at the darkening sky. He paused for a moment before mewing, "I’ll support you in whatever decision you make. Even...even if it means we’ll only see eachother at Gatherings,"
"You sound like Stormyface," I teased, reminding us both of the elderly black she-cat that would spend til Sunhigh searching for the right words of comfort if she had to.
"What about OakClan?" Brackenpaw asked. "I’m sure Birdstar will let you join." He sighed softly and looked away. "I guess we’ll only see eachother at Gatherings now...if we both go."
I let out an amused purr and licked his ear affectionatly. "If I become leader of OakClan and you become leader of BreezeClan, we’ll always go."
"Yeah right," He laughed. "I don’t think Longstar would make me deputy." His gaze softened, and he touched his paw to mine. "Birdstar might pick you though. Think about it-you’re quick and clever, and you would be a peaceful leader."
I bopped him playfully on the nose. "I have to go. Good-bye Brackenpaw."
"Good-bye Sweetpaw," He whispered, brushing my muzzle with his. I turned and raced down the hill.
"Sweetpaw?" He called, and I turned back. The sky was still darkening, but I could make out his form standing on the crest of the hill.
"I’ve got your back, sister. Always and forever."
Always and forever. I’d have to remember those words. Maybe there would come a time where I could say them to him. But now I had to go, I didn’t want to scare the OakClan cats by thinking they were being attacked in the night.
I ran down the hill, my paws flying over the grass. I hoped that Brackenpaw really did understand why I left. I hoped my father wouldn’t be disappointed in me.
I didn’t look back, but I knew my brother was still watching me go.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #25
Heatherblaze Of LC

I was wondering why Sweetstar switched Clans!!
Old 11-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #26
hy, clearly I'm a

Yes, she was a bit picky, wasn't she?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
Heatherblaze Of LC

Yes, she was a bit picky, wasn't she?
I'd feel the same way, though. I mean, if I was judged like that.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #28
hy, clearly I'm a

Poor Sweetstar. And poor Skystripe, Bearheart is and trys to make up excuses for being .

Bearheart Speaks:
Things in the Night
Looking back on it, it probably wasn’t very nice of me to kill Jayheart’s mother, Skystripe. But she was in my way, AND she was the deputy. If you heard my side of the story, you might understand why I did it.
Halfstar gave me a mission. It was for the good of the Clans that Skystripe didn’t become leader, with the name Skystar. He wouldn’t tell me why, but I heard the word thistle used more than once.
Halfstar may walk a shadowy path, exiled from StarClan, but is it wrong to trust him? Yes perhaps, but he wanted to make strong cats leaders of the Clans. How could we survive if our leaders were too weak to fight off enemies like rogues or badgers? No, we needed strong cats to lead the Clans, and Skystripe wasn’t one of them.
The pine needles crunched underpaw as I ran silently through the forest on my mission. It wasn’t actually to kill Skystripe, I was supposed to kill Goldenstar. I pricked my ears at the sound of cats and curled my lip in a silent snarl as a patrol bounded past me, not noticing me in the dark I suppose. Goldenstar had already left camp.
If I wasn’t able to kill her, I was supposed to kill one of the cats that could be made deputy if Skystripe died in battle. I assumed she had gone-why would she stay behind-to guard the camp? Please. What mouse-brain would keep the deputy back from a battle?
The entrance of the camp looked unguarded, and I bounded forward. I wondered who I would kill-especially if the warrior had gone to fight in the battle. Suddenly there was a screech, and a cat barreled into me, knocking me backwards a few steps. I unsheathed my claws and slashed at the cat. I recognized Rosepelt and leaped back before she could lunge again. The camp was guarded after all. I knew I was supposed to dart inside and search for a warrior, but I panicked and slashed at the other cat that attacked me, surprised to see Skystripe. I didn’t mean to kill her, I just meant to thrust her backwards so I could make my escape. I whirled around and darted into the trees. Hearing paws thudding behind, and I kicked off with my hind legs and clutched the branch of a tree, pulling myself onto it and peering down.
A gray tom, a brown one, and a cream colored she-cat burst out of the camp’s entrance. I felt my fur prickle as I recognized Jayheart, Lizardpelt, and Birchpaw.
The song of StormClan? I had never heard anything before. The last line echoed in my mind as I watched Skystripe’s breathing slow, and Jayheart yowl to the sky. We are StormClan, the brave and the strong.
We need a song of CloudClan, I thought jealously. I twisted to see Birchpaw, Lizardpelt, and Rosepelt searching the undergrowth for me. I knew that I’d have to leave. I glanced back at the camp entrance, where Lowbelly and Jayheart were sitting with Skystripe, and then I leaped onto another branch, landed lightly on the ground, and bolted for my own camp. In my mind a pieced together a song. Not a song of CloudClan, but my song.

I am Bearheart, the traitorous she,
How could Halfstar be so cruel to me?
Sending me out on missions at night,
Killing and slashing all in sight.
But Halfstar is not the one to be feared,
Soon Bearheart the strong shall be reveared,
I will be Bearstar, leader of CloudClan,
Those who opposed me shall be cast out and banned.
Hunted like mice they’ll flee from my sight,
And Bearstar of CloudClan will be feared in the night

I smiled grimly to myself as I bounded over a fallen tree and approached my camp.
I was already working on a plan.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #29
Heatherblaze Of LC

Bearheart iz evil - I've known since she was a kit

Poor Sweetstar. And poor Skystripe, Bearheart is and trys to make up excuses for being .
Lol Yes, Bearheart is So is Halfstar
Old 11-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #30
hy, clearly I'm a

I know she is. Hmm....she needs to pair up with someone and have evil kits. xD
Just kidding.
Hmm...although...

Whitefeather Speaks:
What I Wanted
The day that Pebblefoot died was the day I thought I’d get my chance. I had always been loyal to MossClan, and I was sure Foxstar would pick me to be his deputy. When we were apprentices I had had a crush on him, but he had hardly noticed me, focusing his attention more on Dewpaw-Dewflight now.
I still wanted to be deputy, wanted it with every hair on my pelt. My gaze swept across the camp as Foxstar yowled for us to gather. Briarpelt saw beside me and began grooming her fur. She hadn’t had an apprentice, so she couldn’t be chosen. Pricklefoot and Larchfeather were Foxstar’s kin, and I wondered if their was a rule against picking your own kin to be your deputy. Roseheart and Cougarpelt were new warriors without apprentices, and Hareleap was settled beside my brother, Frozenheart. I nodded happily and turned my gaze to Foxstar, kinking my plumed tail behind me in anticipation.
The ginger tom’s gaze flicked over us all. It lingered on me for a moment before he glanced behind me. "Frozenheart will be the new deputy of MossClan,"
I froze, staring at Foxstar for a heartbeat before whirling around and staring at the new deputy. I felt confusion and surprise prick from his pelt and I spat, lashing my tail.
"What? Him? Have you forgotten that he once supported Halfstar? Have you forgotten he was the one to eat all the poppy seeds?"
Lionpaw stood beside Frozenheart, the fur along his spine standing on end as he snarled. "StarClan has chosen him to be our new deputy. Are you arguing with Foxstar, and thereby arguing with StarClan?"
StarClan had chosen him? My eyes flicked between Frozenheart, Lionpaw, and the other gathered cats before I stepped forward defiantly. Surely the others saw that this couldn’t be StarClan’s wish. Once they realized that they would follow me.
"Yes. StarClan would not have chosen him to be our deputy. Does StarClan expect him to lead us into battle at the flick of his tail? And who is the medicine cat, interpreter of this so-called sign, but the son of Frozenheart himself!"
"Whitefeather, that’s enough," Foxstar snarled. He leaped down from the Mossrock, but I didn’t even glance at him. I whirled back around to face my brother, unsheathing my claws.
"Let us fight, and may the winner be made deputy."
It wasn’t fair. I had worked so hard and so long, been loyal to my Clan in the hopes of deputy-ship, and my brother, who had been uselessly lying in the medicine cat den for a moon and doing nothing, was to be made deputy? Not without a fight.
"Whitefeather, Frozenheart-that’s enough. The word of the Clan leader is law," Neither of us moved other than circleing eachother. Frozenheart looked like he didn’t want to fight me, which could be to my advantage. I leaped suddenly at my brother and pinned him to the ground. He kicked, and I flew backwards, rolling to my paws when I hit the ground, but then he landed on me. He dug his teeth into my scruff as I clawed at the ground, trying to gather enough strength to push him off me. I managed to roll away, and Frozenheart slashed at my belly, but I noticed he kept his claws sheathed. I sprang up, knocking him back.
"Stop it," Foxstar yowled, and the watching cats leaped towards us. Pricklefoot and Larchfeather bit into my fluffy fur and pulled me away from Frozenheart, and Cougarpelt moved to help hold me down.
"Will he be all right?" Foxstar asked, padding to Frozenheart's side. So he didn’t even care about me, only his precious deputy. Lionpaw mewed something I couldn’t hear since I was hissing and thrashing against the cats that held me. Foxstar leaped up onto the Mossrock and glared down at me. "Whitefeather, for betraying your Clan, fighting a Clanmate, and disobeying your Clan leader, you will be exiled. From now on, you are no longer a warrior of MossClan, and will be chased off the borders."
Then exile was the price I would pay for doing what I thought was right. I was to wander as a rogue, stripped of my honor of being a Clan cat, forced to hunt for my food every day, but possibly having to fight for it just to survive, and living without the safety of my Clan.
So be it.

Last edited by Riddlecloud; 11-17-2010 at 08:20 AM..
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, lollie waz here, magrathea was here!, tag o' riddles, tigerbite iz evillll, ♫sing4me a melody